Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Keenan McCardell was on our practice squad. Beat that!

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
The best WR to ever catch under 5 balls in a Bears uniform (while being on their roster for three seasons).
Wrong bitch, he caught more than 5 passes

Tjodalv

Discoverer of Dragosaurs
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I brain farted and looked at starts rather than catches; he did have that epic 24 catch season.

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Aromashadu had that TD in overtime to beat the Vikings. Set it up with a gnarly deep in earlier.

Rory Sparrow

Liked Posts:
What’s crazy about the story of cam Meredith is that there were posters on here buying into the hype that he was AHEAD of schedule on his rehab as reported by the saints docs. People were shocked that Cam was participating in the all important receiver drills while Allen Robinson was being held out.

Here we are a year later and unfortunately it looks like Cam is not so far ahead of schedule.

Edit: I also seem to recall a few posters on here ( @number51 @remydat ) that were particularly butt hurt when certain doctor went online a said that he had a good feeling that Cam was in fact NOT ahead of schedule. The butt hurt ensued for pages and there were days where Remydat was forced to learn the differences between a tendon and a ligament.

Imagine being soooooo butt hurt that a doctor would post on a message board that your response is to flame him and call him a liar!

I have to hand it to you...a triumphant CCS return if I ever saw one. Like when Paul Simon released "Graceland".

Sculpt

Liked Posts:
Per Rotoworld:

CAMERON MEREDITHWR, NEW ORLEANS SAINTS

Saints WR Cameron Meredith (knee) has yet to resume practicing.

Meredith, who barely played last season before his chronic knee issues sent him to injured reserve, took a $2.1 million pay cut in March. "He’s on the sideline, but they say probably next week he can do a little bit more," Saints WRs coach Curtis Johnson said Thursday. "But he looks healthy. He looks good. He looks like he’s coming along well." Meredith's spot on the 53-man roster is far from assured.

SOURCE: New Orleans Times-Picayune
May 23, 2019, 3:28 PM ET

Well....I guess that that knee injury really was that bad....?! This Sucks..........Cam's a great guy........ wishing him the best....
Have to give Pace an A+ on this decision, eh?

Especially all those CCS who knock Pace for not predicting the future properly, they have to give Pace a twinkie for letting Meredith go.