The #1 pick, gimme dat.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

JosMin

Entirely too much tuna
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Grab dat Jo! #holdat
I'm going to be an unabashed homer for Romeo Langford. I saw him play a lot during high school at New Albany and my sister was fotunte enough to be one of his teachers. He's a wonderful young man. I think hes goinf to have a monster year at Indiana.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

RiDLer80

First time, long time.
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Miami Hurricanes
  2. Northern Illinois Huskies
Portis out 4-6 weeks with knee injury. The injury bug just keeps biting

Jesus Christ. Do we need a new trainer? Feels like the Bears over the last three years with players who can't stay healthy.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Jesus Christ. Do we need a new trainer? Feels like the Bears over the last three years with players who can't stay healthy.
Probably. Bulls have had injury issues for years. Is Jen Swanson still the primary trainer person? I recall they made some big deal about hiring her several years back...nothing really to show for it.

RiDLer80

First time, long time.
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Miami Hurricanes
  2. Northern Illinois Huskies
Can't complain with what LaVine has brought to the table for the first handful of games -- another efficient night from the floor. Great seeing him shooting 12 free throws.

The defense has certainly been abysmal but what's surprised me a bit is just how bad the Bulls have been on the glass -- last in the league in rebounds. Very little aggression.

Yeah, we've given up some crucial offensive rebounds. Against Dallas it seemed like they got one every possession in the fourth.

dreadpirateroberts

Liked Posts:
Probably. Bulls have had injury issues for years. Is Jen Swanson still the primary trainer person? I recall they made some big deal about hiring her several years back...nothing really to show for it.

I think Jeff Tanaka is the head athletic trainer and has been with the team since '08.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I think Jeff Tanaka is the head athletic trainer and has been with the team since '08.
Yeah he does all the in game stuff I know that. He replaced Fred whatshisface on the bench in that regard. I think Jen Swanson is in charge of all the off the court training...or something like that? I'm gonna have to actually look this up.

RoseMVP1

Liked Posts:
Zach Lavine going for a little history tonight....if he scores 30 again he will become only the 10th player in the history of the NBA to score 30+ in the first five games.

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
Playing like a summer league team. Not sure anyone is being a leader on the floor. Players don't even respect each other.

Arcidiacono was the only guy trying to get heads screwed on straight. And the staff has him as the #3 pg reserved for garbage minutes. Fucking soup sandwich.

anotheridiot

Liked Posts:
Arcid definitely understands this stupid college offense they want to run, but still too many possessions with one guy dribbling up the court and that guy shooting with nobody positioned for the board.

dreadpirateroberts

Liked Posts:
Yeah he does all the in game stuff I know that. He replaced Fred whatshisface on the bench in that regard. I think Jen Swanson is in charge of all the off the court training...or something like that? I'm gonna have to actually look this up.

She got fired in 2016 and the Lakers hired her a few months later. I think she’s still with LA.

anotheridiot

Liked Posts:
I am guessing if we want to watch the warriors we need to watch the first half tonight.

Is there some reason Jabari Parker is not starting over this current lineup?

How is benching Lopez at this point helping any possible second round pick being returned and not another Asik deal?

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
Aside from the very very very very obvious issues with this roster and defensive balance. Parker is coming off the bench because he doesn't have a position on this team. The Bulls want to invest as much time into WCJ as possible. Parker is a team player, taking advantage of his Lamar Odom-type role and finding a fit on this team. Doesn't matter who starts, what matters is who gets the minutes when it counts.

By coming off the bench, the Bulls can now do things with forwards that they couldn't before.

As far as RoLo, that is some inside the clubhouse mystery. Whether he slept through off-season or what, it's not being reported.

zack54attack

Bears
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
Aside from the very very very very obvious issues with this roster and defensive balance. Parker is coming off the bench because he doesn't have a position on this team. The Bulls want to invest as much time into WCJ as possible. Parker is a team player, taking advantage of his Lamar Odom-type role and finding a fit on this team. Doesn't matter who starts, what matters is who gets the minutes when it counts.

By coming off the bench, the Bulls can now do things with forwards that they couldn't before.

As far as RoLo, that is some inside the clubhouse mystery. Whether he slept through off-season or what, it's not being reported.

This Parker thing is a disaster. First the whole "I'm here to score" thing, then bitching that he comes off the bench. Was a fun story about him returning to Chicago but at this point it's whatever with him.

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
The season is barely started. Lauri isn't even here, and Parker needs to go through roadbumps to get his role figured out.

If Hoiberg wants to prove his predictable gameplan to the pro-world as something effective in a modern league, this is his final opportunity. That means however he determines playing time, while we scratch our heads trying to make sense out of it. Unless GarPax and Fred are just too gosh dern good of buddies, you bet'cha. Or whatever those folks sound like behind closed doors.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Is anyone make the sense? Are those coherent English?

Does any of it explain a Hoiberg?

Why is it still here?

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
Does he get the ax on Christmas to continue the reinsdorf tradition? Lol