1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
Sweet.... NHL GLOBAL SERIES, said no one, ever. I love over condensing part of the schedule to compensate for a bunch of days off due to a gimmick game.

I get the Flyers game on the 4th, that's announced. But what is the "BER" game sept 29th?

EDIT: Wait, why the fuck they playing an exhibition game vs. Eisbären Berlin. Exhibition or not, this has disaster written all over it.

Last edited:

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Well...their partner in Germany (Philly) is a good young club with positive energy also trying to break into the playoffs.

I think that trip will be good for the team chemistry and they should have a good positive time. This team needs less hockey than others in the pre-season, so a couple long flights doesn't concern me. Its a fairly lax pre-season schedule otherwise, with the youth trotting out for the first 3, back to back to back.

Should be an easy pre-season on the veterans with a trip of lifetime to Germany. Gives the youth like Dach one more reason to sell out for team and make themselves invaluable so they get taken on the trip.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
That is quite an October schedule. Wow. Gonna need to start hot just to break even.

Bigfoot

CCS Enforcer
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I'm hoping to take the family to the Preds game in November. Knowing my sons they will try to fight some Preds fans kids

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
Well...their partner in Germany (Philly) is a good young club with positive energy also trying to break into the playoffs.

I think that trip will be good for the team chemistry and they should have a good positive time. This team needs less hockey than others in the pre-season, so a couple long flights doesn't concern me. Its a fairly lax pre-season schedule otherwise, with the youth trotting out for the first 3, back to back to back.

Should be an easy pre-season on the veterans with a trip of lifetime to Germany. Gives the youth like Dach one more reason to sell out for team and make themselves invaluable so they get taken on the trip.
And it will be lovely for them to play 10 games in 20 days when they get back.

LordKOTL

Scratched for Vorobiev
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Portland Timbers
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Sweet.... NHL GLOBAL SERIES, said no one, ever. I love over condensing part of the schedule to compensate for a bunch of days off due to a gimmick game.

I get the Flyers game on the 4th, that's announced. But what is the "BER" game sept 29th?

EDIT: Wait, why the fuck they playing an exhibition game vs. Eisbären Berlin. Exhibition or not, this has disaster written all over it.
The last time we played a couple of exhibition games in Europe to start the season, we went on to win the cup. Just sayin'

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
The last time we played a couple of exhibition games in Europe to start the season, we went on to win the cup. Just sayin'
I'm sure I don't have to even say it as I know you're smart enough to know the response to that.