Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
I'm debating McCoy vs Houston and DJ Moore vs TB. Chiefs got me nervous with their usage last week, but at the same time, it was a bad game all around for KC so I'm not sure what to think. Hoping Moore has a big game anyway, trying to package him in a deal for a trade.

jooo83

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. DePaul Blue Demons
Does anyone else own Russell? He just got totally mother fucked out of TD! My game this week is neck and neck and needed those fucking points. What is the point of the review system if they still can't get it right or follow their own rules (ie indisputable evidence)?

Last edited:

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Does anyone else own Russell? He just got totally mother fucked out of TD! My game this week is neck and neck and needed those fucking points. What is the point of the review system if they still can't get it right or follow their own rules (ie indisputable evidence)?
Yeah, I had Lockett on that play. Fucking pissed, there was no evidence to overturn that. Of course, the guy I'm playing had Carson...who scored on the next play. Fantasy sucks sometimes.

jooo83

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. DePaul Blue Demons
Yeah, I had Lockett on that play. Fucking pissed, there was no evidence to overturn that. Of course, the guy I'm playing had Carson...who scored on the next play. Fantasy sucks sometimes.

That blows!

I'm still neck and neck with my opponent. I needed those points badly! I agree, fantasy definitely sucks sometimes.

zack54attack

Bears
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
Left Hunter Henry on my bench. Up 4 and he has Graham left. Woof.

jooo83

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. DePaul Blue Demons
I lost by 2.5 fucking points. I knew that bullshit overturned Russell Wilson TD to Lockett would cost me the victory. I also strongly disagree with the pick call that cost Witten a TD but it was nowhere near as bad the decision to overturn the Wilson TD. The state of NFL officiating is a fucking joke.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
Left Hunter Henry on my bench. Up 4 and he has Graham left. Woof.

Same here. Played Gerald Everett instead. Cost me that game. Glad he was limited lol. My team did not score one touchdown. His team didn't do shit either, but they scored a few TDs.

zack54attack

Bears
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
Holy hell. I won 119.72-119.54

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Just lost Will Dissly for the season. The tight end position is pretty bleak lol. I'm looking at Witten, Hockenson or Herndon. ewwww

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
Just lost Will Dissly for the season. The tight end position is pretty bleak lol. I'm looking at Witten, Hockenson or Herndon. ewwww
That's pretty ugly. I'm having to use hockenson this week.

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
That's pretty ugly. I'm having to use hockenson this week.
Think I'll roll with Hockenson this week. Hope he scores a TD. Then Herndon was a breakout candidate before the season and his 4 game suspension. After this week, the Jets schedule is pretty much cake. Hopefully Sam can keep balling and incorporate Herndon in the offense.

If you need TE help in a league, he is worth a stash.

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
Think I'll roll with Hockenson this week. Hope he scores a TD. Then Herndon was a breakout candidate before the season and his 4 game suspension. After this week, the Jets schedule is pretty much cake. Hopefully Sam can keep balling and incorporate Herndon in the offense.

If you need TE help in a league, he is worth a stash.
I have Hunter Henry in one league and Olsen in another. I'm good I think.

Hockenson should've had a TD against the Packers. Hopefully he has a good game this week.

jooo83

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. DePaul Blue Demons
Does anyone else have Diggs? He just dropped a fucking wide open TD.

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I just gave up Lev Bell/John Brown for James Conner and Waller. My TE position has been a wasteland all season so I had to make a move. Drafted OJ Howard and he flopped. Picked up Will Dissly which was great until he ruptured his achilles. Then I've been relying on Hockenson. Was tough to see Bell go. Betting big on Conner makes me nervous.

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Does anyone else have Diggs? He just dropped a fucking wide open TD.
I do have Diggs and I haven't played him at all besides the two weeks he had good games lol so it's worked out although I can imagine he has been extremely frustrating to own if you have to rely on him weekly.

jooo83

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. DePaul Blue Demons
I do have Diggs and I haven't played him at all besides the two weeks he had good games lol so it's worked out although I can imagine he has been extremely frustrating to own if you have to rely on him weekly.

I picked up off the waiver wire a few weeks ago and played him for the first time in week 7. He's got a good matchup against Washington this week. I might play him again.

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I picked up off the waiver wire a few weeks ago and played him for the first time in week 7. He's got a good matchup against Washington this week. I might play him again.
He's in my line up this week too. Hate thursday night games, but good matchup and byes got me in a tough spot.

jooo83

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. DePaul Blue Demons
He's in my line up this week too. Hate thursday night games, but good matchup and byes got me in a tough spot.

Same. I hate thursday night games and I got byes. I'm definitely lacking WR depth this year.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
Not sure if this matters for defense but in a PPR league should I go with Indy’s D against Denver (in Indy) or Buffalo’s D against Philly (in Buffalo). I’m kind of leaning towards Indy.