Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
I just gave up Lev Bell/John Brown for James Conner and Waller. My TE position has been a wasteland all season so I had to make a move. Drafted OJ Howard and he flopped. Picked up Will Dissly which was great until he ruptured his achilles. Then I've been relying on Hockenson. Was tough to see Bell go. Betting big on Conner makes me nervous.

Connor has an amazingly good schedule going forward. I'm trying to get Lev Bell, because he does too.

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
Not sure if this matters for defense but in a PPR league should I go with Indy’s D against Denver (in Indy) or Buffalo’s D against Philly (in Buffalo). I’m kind of leaning towards Indy.
I'd go Indy. They've got their leader back and they've been getting after it.

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
I'm trying to trade Allen Robinson for Josh Jacobs. I feel like this is a good one for both involved. I need a RB as mixon has been trash and he needs another decent pass catcher.

Only willing to do this because I have kupp chark and Cooper in addition to Robinson. Somehow I hit the receiver lottery but missed the RB Derby other than McCaffrey.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
I'm trying to trade Allen Robinson for Josh Jacobs. I feel like this is a good one for both involved. I need a RB as mixon has been trash and he needs another decent pass catcher.

Only willing to do this because I have kupp chark and Cooper in addition to Robinson. Somehow I hit the receiver lottery but missed the RB Derby other than McCaffrey.

I'm seriously thinking of dropping Mixon. I can't play him. Why keep him? Thinking about dropping that land mine for someone else's roster.

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
I'm seriously thinking of dropping Mixon. I can't play him. Why keep him? Thinking about dropping that land mine for someone else's roster.
I just know that when I do that he will go off for somebody else and I'll be pissed.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
I just know that when I do that he will go off for somebody else and I'll be pissed.
I just traded him and obj for lev bell. Didn't really wasn't to unload obj, but it was worth it to get mixon off my team. Plus, I don't trust the browns ol

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
I just traded him and obj for lev bell. Didn't really wasn't to unload obj, but it was worth it to get mixon off my team. Plus, I don't trust the browns ol
Actually I might sweeten a trade I have offered right now in the same manner. That's a good idea. I'm currently attempting to trade Allen Robinson for Josh Jacobs. Sweetening with mixon might get it done.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
Actually I might sweeten a trade I have offered right now in the same manner. That's a good idea. I'm currently attempting to trade Allen Robinson for Josh Jacobs. Sweetening with mixon might get it done.

I had been offering up mixon in almost every deal. Had some rejected because of him lmao.
That should get Jacobs imo, and it clears a roster spot. Now Im looking to maybe unload melvin Gordon. I desperately need wins in this league.

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
I had been offering up mixon in almost every deal. Had some rejected because of him lmao.
That should get Jacobs imo, and it clears a roster spot. Now Im looking to maybe unload melvin Gordon. I desperately need wins in this league.
I re did the offer but had him throw in Jameson Crowder. Cause his roster is full....

I'd do it two for one, but sometimes people struggle if they have to figure out someone else to drop, even though he has Trey button sitting there.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
I re did the offer but had him throw in Jameson Crowder. Cause his roster is full....

I'd do it two for one, but sometimes people struggle if they have to figure out someone else to drop, even though he has Trey button sitting there.

I honestly wouldn't even do that. Unless there's a lesser player that I think is going to break out, I let them make the decision. Seriously, one of my favorite things to do, if I'm in a position to wait, is to grab a player with little value that is likely to have a big breakout and get them as a toss in. I did it last year with Aaron Jones. I do it a lot in my home league where it looks like I'm overpaying but usually come out on the better end of the deal. I always act like it couldn't be predicted despite the trend clearly showing a breakout coming. I never let them in on my process. Otherwise, I check the waiver wire for someone I'd really like on my roster over the garbage on theirs.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
If you guys can get Montgomery on the cheap, now might be the time. The Bears actually have given him a good amount of opportunity up until last week, and I can see Nagy overcompensating in the run game. Plus, their RB schedule opens up the second half. I tried to get him in my league, but the guy that has him in my league seriously overvalues his players. He's asking for Golladay LOL.

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
If you guys can get Montgomery on the cheap, now might be the time. The Bears actually have given him a good amount of opportunity up until last week, and I can see Nagy overcompensating in the run game. Plus, their RB schedule opens up the second half. I tried to get him in my league, but the guy that has him in my league seriously overvalues his players. He's asking for Golladay LOL.
Nice #calledit

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
Nice #calledit

Dude. Played my wife this week in fantasy. I needed like one more Williams run last night to close it out.

This score is BRUTAL

Me = 174.85
Her = 175.65

How do you score 174 points and lose!!!!

Also the final kick in the teeth. Left Tevin Coleman on my bench and he went off for 37.8 points.... SMFH

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
Nice #calledit

Should have another chance after next week. Philly is insanely tough against the run. Not expecting much from Montgomery.

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
With Conner being out and byes, I'm in a pinch. Of course the Thursday game really eff'ed me. I had Sander and Drake, but didn't feel like I could trust them and they both went off. Here's what I got.

.5 PPR

Terry McLaurin @BUF w/ Haskins starting
Amendola @OAK

I think I'm leaning Amendola just based on matchup.

Also, am I crazy to start BUF D over NE D? Buffalo plays Washington at home, Pats play in Baltimore.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
I'd probably go Amendola for the safe floor, but I don't think there's much of a ceiling there. With Haskins starting, I'd expect Buffalo to have a pretty good day, but it would be so tough to bench Patriots. Not sure I could bring myself to do it even though the process is there to start Buffalo.

dadi01

Liked Posts:
With Conner being out and byes, I'm in a pinch. Of course the Thursday game really eff'ed me. I had Sander and Drake, but didn't feel like I could trust them and they both went off. Here's what I got.
audacity temp mail origin
.5 PPR

Terry McLaurin @BUF w/ Haskins starting
Amendola @OAK

I think I'm leaning Amendola just based on matchup.

Also, am I crazy to start BUF D over NE D? Buffalo plays Washington at home, Pats play in Baltimore.
Anybody wanna do a fantasy league??

Last edited:

jooo83

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. DePaul Blue Demons
Wtf. Wilson is killing me tonight. I need 15 pts total for the win. He currently has 9.

zack54attack

Bears
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
Conner back this week? I have Samuels still but Ronald Jones is out there as a FA.