Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
Conner back this week? I have Samuels still but Ronald Jones is out there as a FA.
How is Ronald Jones still available? I picked him up and used him in a trade package to get tyreek Hill. Funny enough, I sent him to the Connor owner. I still paid a decently high price tho.

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Pick one RB to start:

Sony Michel or Miles Sanders (They play each other in a Sunday afternoon game)

Then pick one DEF to start:

Steelers (@ Browns Tonight) or Pats (@ Eagles Sunday)

zack54attack

Bears
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
How is Ronald Jones still available? I picked him up and used him in a trade package to get tyreek Hill. Funny enough, I sent him to the Connor owner. I still paid a decently high price tho.

I actually had him on my roster for the first 2-3 weeks. Dropped him and picked up Darren Waller. Got him back now lol

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
Pick one RB to start:

Sony Michel or Miles Sanders (They play each other in a Sunday afternoon game)

Then pick one DEF to start:

Steelers (@ Browns Tonight) or Pats (@ Eagles Sunday)

I'd go Steelers D for sure. Browns weakness is OL and Steelers strength is front 7. So glad I snatched the Steelers for the MIA game. Then I saw they were actually good lol.

Check if Burkhead is active. I heard something that everytime him, white, and michel are all active that Michel is averaging less than 7 or 8 fantasy points.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
I actually had him on my roster for the first 2-3 weeks. Dropped him and picked up Darren Waller. Got him back now lol

I had Ertz, Waller and Henry. I flipped all of them. Ended up turning them into Golladay and Tyreek. Henry was the one I didn't want to give up. For some reason the Hill owner wanted him even though he already has Engram and Olsen. I don't understand the TE obsession honestly. I think only Kelce and Kittle give a legit advantage over the competition. Everyone else is pretty much 3-35 to 5-60 and you just hope for a TD. Someone best explained that most good TEs give you the same numbers as a good possession WR. I'd rather have the guy that can legit get you 25-30+ in any given week.

zack54attack

Bears
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I had Ertz, Waller and Henry. I flipped all of them. Ended up turning them into Golladay and Tyreek. Henry was the one I didn't want to give up. For some reason the Hill owner wanted him even though he already has Engram and Olsen. I don't understand the TE obsession honestly. I think only Kelce and Kittle give a legit advantage over the competition. Everyone else is pretty much 3-35 to 5-60 and you just hope for a TD. Someone best explained that most good TEs give you the same numbers as a good possession WR. I'd rather have the guy that can legit get you 25-30+ in any given week.

I still kept Waller and Henry. My team on paper is really good but I've had Mahomes miss time and Barkley. Plus OBJ has stunk.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
I still kept Waller and Henry. My team on paper is really good but I've had Mahomes miss time and Barkley. Plus OBJ has stunk.

I had obj. My draft in that league was a who's who of fantasy busts. Lowest scoring team in the league. I flipped everyone. The only guys I kept are melvin Gordon and Devin singletary. I got real aggressive and have clawed my way back into the league. Pretty sure I have the highest scoring team the last few weeks by a decent margin. Just picked up hollister to hopefully replace Henry.

Last edited:

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
Mixon and Melvin Gordon...two RB’s everyone gave up on that I was able to pick up for nothing, and am now reaping the rewards from :)

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
Mixon and Melvin Gordon...two RB’s everyone gave up on that I was able to pick up for nothing, and am now reaping the rewards from :)
Mixon has been sitting on my bench for at least a month. If I put him in again I'm afraid he'll revert back to trash.

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I'm in a bit of a bind for my Flex guy this week. .5 PPR.

I could go Emmanuel Sanders or Deebo Samuel vs. GB. Both are banged up so makes me leery.

Available on WW: McLaurin, Cobb, Brandin Cooks, Slayton, Dorrsett, Chris Conley.

Any thoughts?

gpphat

2020 CCS Fantasy Football Champ (ESPN League)
Donator
CCS Overall Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Virginia Commonwealth Rams
I'm in a bit of a bind for my Flex guy this week. .5 PPR.

I could go Emmanuel Sanders or Deebo Samuel vs. GB. Both are banged up so makes me leery.

Available on WW: McLaurin, Cobb, Brandin Cooks, Slayton, Dorrsett, Chris Conley.

Any thoughts?
I would lean to Samuel or pick up Mclaurin...I think Sanders will be limited, which will get Samuel more looks. But McLaurin is the #1 in that offense. I say stash McLaurin and monitor Sanders status

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I would lean to Samuel or pick up Mclaurin...I think Sanders will be limited, which will get Samuel more looks. But McLaurin is the #1 in that offense. I say stash McLaurin and monitor Sanders status
I've had McLaurin all season until last week when I had to pick up Deebo to play in place of Sanders. I'm just not sure I can trust Haskins and just that offense in general. Deebo is banged up too but probably has the higher floor. Sanders the higher ceiling, but one hit to the ribs can take him out of the game. Decisions, decisions. Hopefully one is ruled out and makes my life easy lol.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
I'd just play deebo until Sanders shows he can make it througha game.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
I've had McLaurin all season until last week when I had to pick up Deebo to play in place of Sanders. I'm just not sure I can trust Haskins and just that offense in general. Deebo is banged up too but probably has the higher floor. Sanders the higher ceiling, but one hit to the ribs can take him out of the game. Decisions, decisions. Hopefully one is ruled out and makes my life easy lol.

You don't have anyone else you can drop for McClaurin? I wouldn't let him stay on the waiver wire personally. Him and Haskins did hook up on a very long play last week, it just was called back by penalty.

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
You don't have anyone else you can drop for McClaurin? I wouldn't let him stay on the waiver wire personally. Him and Haskins did hook up on a very long play last week, it just was called back by penalty.
Yeah, Deebo or Sanders lol. Other than that, no. I’m carrying two Ds (Bills/patriots) and two QBs (Wentz/Murray) for playoff matchups. I just can’t choose between Deebo or Sanders lol

zack54attack

Bears
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Need .3 from Aaron Jones to keep my playoff hopes alive. Unreal man.

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
Can only start one for my flex...
Benny snell Jr vs. Cleveland, Joe mixon vs. NYJ, Kenyon drake vs. LA Rams, or jamaal williams vs. NYG?

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Can only start one for my flex...
Benny snell Jr vs. Cleveland, Joe mixon vs. NYJ, Kenyon drake vs. LA Rams, or jamaal williams vs. NYG?
Sorry man, didn't check the thread. I would have said Mixon. Who did you go with?

If Carson scores less than 22.1 points tonight - I'll jump to the number 2 seed and get a bye.