Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Bulls really rained the 3s on Toronto...or so it seems from highlights. 49 3s attempted sheesh. Raptors got 31 free throw attempts...guess that's preseason for ya

RoseMVP1

Liked Posts:
Coby White has really proven me wrong. I was one of his harshest critics, but I must admit hes looked good. Looks like a guy that may immediately score in the 13-16 range off the bench as a rookie. He’s played well both with and without the ball for a 19 year old.

anotheridiot

Liked Posts:
Coby White has really proven me wrong. I was one of his harshest critics, but I must admit hes looked good. Looks like a guy that may immediately score in the 13-16 range off the bench as a rookie. He’s played well both with and without the ball for a 19 year old.

Just do not know what is going to happen with his point guard development if they have him playing off the ball so much, but I guess the age of basketball where point guards want to average 10 assists a game is gone..

RoseMVP1

Liked Posts:
Just do not know what is going to happen with his point guard development if they have him playing off the ball so much, but I guess the age of basketball where point guards want to average 10 assists a game is gone..

Yeah I'm hoping he develops more as a passer. That's been one of my biggest criticisms against him. He's the all-time leading scorer in North Carolina HS history and he was less than 50 shy of setting the freshman scoring record at UNC. Scoring his just his game. I don't really have as much of a problem with it because this team REALLY needed some pop off the bench. When Zach and Lauri weren't in, nobody could do anything offensively.

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
Coby is fun to watch and he has a good head on his shoulders.

I officially nickname him, Crab man. Which then officially and accurately names Felicio as Mr Turtle.

anotheridiot

Liked Posts:
Boylen came out and said Satoransky is starting the last preseason game tonight, with the expected, Lavine, Porter, Lauri and Carter. He has officially changed the position name to lead guard, says he likes what Dunn and White have been doing, but likes them off the bench. This is expected to be the lineup opening day.

figured dealing Dunn would have been a little better when people thought he was going to be the starter, but guess not.

Just wonder when Lavine is going to get upset if he is not knows and the lead guy.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Boylen came out and said Satoransky is starting the last preseason game tonight, with the expected, Lavine, Porter, Lauri and Carter. He has officially changed the position name to lead guard, says he likes what Dunn and White have been doing, but likes them off the bench. This is expected to be the lineup opening day.

figured dealing Dunn would have been a little better when people thought he was going to be the starter, but guess not.

Just wonder when Lavine is going to get upset if he is not knows and the lead guy.

Boils is not qualified to change the nomenclature of 75 years of basketball. Get the fuck out of here. Tomas is like a traditional point man too, ridiculous lunacy.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Jabari Parker is schooling Lauri at PF tonight.

zack54attack

Bears
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
Coby :shifty:

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Sorry if I depressed everyone talking about our defense.

At least they have length, and I will open my mind again. We just need WCJ to be a great defender in the middle and it will solve so much for this squad. He has shown flashes and just needs to put it together, hit those mid range jumpers, stay healthy and block 3-4 shots per game. 10 rebounds. Hold down the fort and be somebody that makes people factor Bulls interior defense. Gobert in Utah is a special player, but thats the kind of effect we need to succeed with this group.

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
Coby White is starting to look like an excellent pick. He is incredibly fast, a willing defender, a good passer, a solid finisher and has considerably more range on his jumper than I thought he had when they picked him. The Bulls are going to be a fun watch this season.

RoseMVP1

Liked Posts:
Zion sucked up all the hype this pre-season(much deserved) but the Bulls have quietly been making a little history

Zach Lavine just had the 6th best TS%(minimum 20+ ppg and 40 FGA) by a player for a pre-season...out of the top 10 in history, only 2 have gone on to not finish in the top 10 for TS% at the end of that regular season(Anthony Morrow in 09-10 who finished 21st and Kevin Martin's 08-09 season in which he finished 13th). Zach and Zion(who ended up having the 4th highest TS% for a pre-season are TBD.

Coby White, scoring wise, just had one of the best pre-seasons for a rookie. Since NBA pre-season statistics have only been public since 05-06, Coby posted the 2nd highest PPG for a rookie at 19.1...behind only Zion. He scored more than KD, Steph, Harden, PG, etc. It's hard to find any information on earlier stuff, but from what I could find, he had the 2nd highest PPG as a rookie in at least the last 20+ years.