Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
Exactly...lauri’s play has been the difference so far. If he was playing to his capabilities, the bulls would likely have a winning record right now. His shooting has been atrocious. If he wakes up from it, they should go on a nice run...especially if OPJ gets healthy

2 shots in the second half last night. Bad.

zack54attack

Bears
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Lauri is a fucking pussy. No other way to put it. Wendell has been injured all year and he's still going out and giving it 100%. Perfect example was yesterday, I believe in the 4th quarter, Lauri was on the perimeter with a guard on him. Kris Dunn had to tell him to get in the fucking post. It really sucks because I believe he could potentially be a great player. We've seen shades of it. He's just more content sitting on the 3 point line and letting everyone else do the work.

Been saying this all year, Lauri doesn't have that killer instinct.

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
Niko was the same, then he grew a pair for about 14 months and played up to his potential.

Lauri isn't the douche that Niko is, and as much as I'm not ready to defend him completely, I can see why he is at this standstill in his development. Shitbag coaches do that. Lauri can shoot, he can also be an all-star still. But he's not going anywhere with his skill set until he can read the interior on defense(which helps him on OFFENSE too).

anotheridiot

Liked Posts:
How about that dunk by freak yesterday. Left at the top of the key, walked around two defenders without dribbling, no traveling violation. Then a guard shuffles his feet behind the three point line while bobbling the ball and is called for steps.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Niko was the same, then he grew a pair for about 14 months and played up to his potential.

Lauri isn't the douche that Niko is, and as much as I'm not ready to defend him completely, I can see why he is at this standstill in his development. Shitbag coaches do that. Lauri can shoot, he can also be an all-star still. But he's not going anywhere with his skill set until he can read the interior on defense(which helps him on OFFENSE too).
they will probably trade Lauri because he doesn't fit Boylen's "system" that well and he will like win championships in the Warriors system and look amazing on defense or something, be an all-star and average 23:11 for someone else.

RoseMVP1

Liked Posts:
Maybe consistently losing like this will get all of these people fired. They may not be a great team, but there’s absolutely no reason they should lose at home to a Nets team missing Kyrie and Durant.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Maybe consistently losing like this will get all of these people fired. They may not be a great team, but there’s absolutely no reason they should lose at home to a Nets team missing Kyrie and Durant.
Eh...the Nets are still pretty darn good even without their main superstars. Dinwiddie, Harris, Levert, Jarrett Allen, DJ...they all play very well together

The slap in the face in losing to them imo is the fact that we had Dinwiddie on the team and never played him.

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
If the Bulls tried to develop Dinwiddie, not sure he would have done as well. Gar would be teaching him all his favorite high school plays from the 50s.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Eh...the Nets are still pretty darn good even without their main superstars. Dinwiddie, Harris, Levert, Jarrett Allen, DJ...they all play very well together

The slap in the face in losing to them imo is the fact that we had Dinwiddie on the team and never played him.

Dinwiddie was ours so that doesn't help save anyone. Its an eye sore while we roll out fucking Richie Archidiocono and drafted Hutchinson over Dinwiddies spot.

Levert is a great player, but he was also on the injury report I saw before the game. Did Levert play? Thats a bit of an excuse but fuck the Bulls are healthy...2nd/3rd year Levert should not beat us. I didn't watch the game. How can you?

I get too furious at the turnovers and shot selection without anyone ever getting chewed out and it continuing week after week, month after month, year after year...all without a care in the world from anybody really for defense.

Sotoransky, Lavine, and Lauri create a defensive black hole where time, reality, spacing, and effort become things I do not recognize or understand. Total implosion. I saw it a couple times, I'm sure they gel some but I just can't watch. Getting too old for blood pressure and veins sticking out of my neck.

Wake me up when everyone but Lauri and White is gone.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
If the Bulls tried to develop Dinwiddie, not sure he would have done as well. Gar would be teaching him all his favorite high school plays from the 50s.

I read this after my post.

Its a good point. I concede to it. Plus Dinwiddie was good at defense, so we don't need that shit around here.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
They aren't going to be good or develop anyone properly under Boylen.

The only guys excelling are ball hogs Lavine and White. The coach needs to check them and involve Lauri and WCJ properly.

anotheridiot

Liked Posts:
Finally plays the rim wrecker Gabbert, lights a fire under the second unit, 21 loud points, then sits when the team starts falling apart again.

RoseMVP1

Liked Posts:
Finally plays the rim wrecker Gabbert, lights a fire under the second unit, 21 loud points, then sits when the team starts falling apart again.

Jim Boylen just flat out sucks. When I was going through and looking at all the other head coaches in the league currently, Boylen really just sticks out as being the worst by far. The dude sucked when he coached at Utah, he sucked when he was interim coach but for some reason the FO didn't care and gave him an extension.

zack54attack

Bears
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
lol Miami up 18-2..

anotheridiot

Liked Posts:
It was good to see them let the bench finish the game since they at least played with some effort.