CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
So why isn't Coby starting?

Why mess with a good thing? It’s not like we are trying to win anything meaningful. Let the kid come off the bench some more to keep playing against other teams back up guards. He’s going to play 30 min still despite not starting.

RoseMVP1

Liked Posts:
Something semi interesting I found digging around: Bulls are 22-18 when Zach scores 30 and a disastrous 20-81 when he doesn't. I'm sure he doesn't know that, but if he did that would suck knowing your team basically has no chance to win unless you get 30+

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
Something semi interesting I found digging around: Bulls are 22-18 when Zach scores 30 and a disastrous 20-81 when he doesn't. I'm sure he doesn't know that, but if he did that would suck knowing your team basically has no chance to win unless you get 30+

What are the Bulls chances of winning when Felicio does his 2 for 6 Whopper pre-game?

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
What are the Bulls chances of winning when Felicio does his 2 for 6 Whopper pre-game?
Furthermore, what are the Bulls chances of winning when Felicio does not score on his own basket?

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Why mess with a good thing? It’s not like we are trying to win anything meaningful. Let the kid come off the bench some more to keep playing against other teams back up guards. He’s going to play 30 min still despite not starting.
Thats how you learn. Playing against back ups

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Eh, rather try him out as a starter to close out the season and see what he has. I honestly don't see the harm in it.

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
Eh, rather try him out as a starter to close out the season and see what he has. I honestly don't see the harm in it.

There may not be. I just personally think confidence is huge for a 19 year old rookie. He’s finally gotten some confidence going here the last few games. Start him against better players, sure maybe he keeps it going and actually gains more confidence from balling on some starters...but you’re risking the confidence he has gained by playing him against better players and he gets owned a lil bit. I know it’s not a popular opinion on here to have, but it’s how I feel about it. Let him keep his groove going that he’s found for the end of the season, let him improve his game over the offseason, then possibly start him at the start of next year. Still don’t think he is a PG, though. Can definitely put the ball in the hoop when he’s hot at an elite level

RC_Skinny22

Sharpshooter
Donator
Liked Posts:
Anyone watching? :D

Mightbe a game the Bulls end up winning.

Nice to get some pieces back on the court as well.

Also good to see Taj again! :)

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Anyone watching? :D

Mightbe a game the Bulls end up winning.

Nice to get some pieces back on the court as well.

Also good to see Taj again! :)
Luckily, they were on playing the Knicks or they would have lost by 30

anotheridiot

Liked Posts:

The only harm I see is Sato actually was a free agent that signed here, then to become a bench player will even make it more incredibly stupid for free agents to sign here.
Answer is start Zach as the 3, (even though we know its a 3 guard offense) with Coby and Sato, but that wont happen.

Dont get me wrong, I am fine with making good choices and building thru the draft, just need to make better fucking choices. We will see a guy tomorrow night who was there to be had in the draft via trade and the bulls would not bite, were enamored by Wendell Carter Jr.

I am just hoping our new coach will find a game for Laurie and not make him fit these schemes.