2019 CCS Fantasy Football League

gpphat

2020 CCS Fantasy Football Champ (ESPN League)
Donator
CCS Overall Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Virginia Commonwealth Rams
I'm in if it is 12 teams

Leomaz

Pissing people off the right way!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Do what you gotta do.

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Do what you gotta do.

I am gonna let Zack make the call, but I think you should stay in for a 12 team league. New experiences make life worth living!

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I am gonna let Zack make the call, but I think you should stay in for a 12 team league. New experiences make life worth living!
I agree. Life begins at the end of your comfort zone, @Leomaz. While I do prefer 10 man leagues, 12 man could be fun. I've done a 14 man league once and that was kinda brutal.

gpphat

2020 CCS Fantasy Football Champ (ESPN League)
Donator
CCS Overall Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Virginia Commonwealth Rams

Playing in the more difficult 12 team league will only help you improve in your 10 team leagues. Look at it as a skill builder @Leomaz

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
I've done a 14 man league once and that was kinda brutal.

Same here. Having the 13th pick in the first round was just so terrible that I never came back to that league.

Twelve is Goldilocks.

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Same here. Having the 13th pick in the first round was just so terrible that I never came back to that league.

Twelve is Goldilocks.
Love 12. Ive played in a 12 man league since I was 16. I hated 10 and I never played 14. I know people who play 8 and Im like are yall that unliked in life where you can only get 8 people.

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
I know people who play 8 and Im like are yall that unliked in life where you can only get 8 people.

I had someone try to talk me into an eight team league. I did a mock draft for eight teams and it is ridiculous how stacked everyone's team was.

I told them that I was over the age of ten...so no thanks.

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I forgot, I do have one caveat: I will not be joining this league if @dabears70 is going to participate. Nothing against CCS, I just don't believe his previous actions warrant him having a place in any league, anywhere, so I can't in good conscience even participate in a league he is a part of.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I forgot, I do have one caveat: I will not be joining this league if @dabears70 is going to participate. Nothing against CCS, I just don't believe his previous actions warrant him having a place in any league, anywhere, so I can't in good conscience even participate in a league he is a part of.
I was going to say that if the league becomes a 12 owner league AND @dabears70 IS one of the owners that I WILL DEFINITELY want to be in.

I would really like to see how I do against him in a league he is not fixing as commish.

Leomaz

Pissing people off the right way!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Playing in the more difficult 12 team league will only help you improve in your 10 team leagues. Look at it as a skill builder @Leomaz
Meh. I do just fine every year. It’s just fantasy football . I’m not trying to find a cure for the worlds diseases. I’ve played in a few 12team leagues just prefer the 10 that’s all.

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
I was going to say that if the league becomes a 12 owner league AND @dabears70 IS one of the owners that I WILL DEFINITELY want to be in.

I would really like to see how I do against him in a league he is not fixing as commish.

I thought about inviting him, but Zack has been through enough this year with upgrading the site and then everyone doing nothing but complaining about it. The last thing he needs is the non-stop whine fest DB70 would be just as a coach.

Instead I banned him from this thread to save the sanity of some real players like @Novak.

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts: