LordKOTL

Scratched for Vorobiev
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Portland Timbers
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Boys let's get back on track.

Sounds like the Salary Cap will come in around 82 million
Beliefs & Ideology fodder aside, CF has this as this coming season's cap ceiling.

And yeah, Debrincat may be upwards of 8.5M. We can afford it as long as we don't do something stupid.

The salary cap is gay. There. Everyone wins?
I'm sure there are plenty who think the salary cap can get fucked in the ass, so you're not wrong.

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
Beliefs & Ideology fodder aside, CF has this as this coming season's cap ceiling.

And yeah, Debrincat may be upwards of 8.5M. We can afford it as long as we don't do something stupid.

I'm sure there are plenty who think the salary cap can get fucked in the ass, so you're not wrong.
You have it backwards. Salary cap is a top. It does the fucking.

LordKOTL

Scratched for Vorobiev
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Portland Timbers
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
argue_with_that_blazing_saddles.gif

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
NHL.com has Hughes and Kakko going #1 and #2 and then...

The third pick, however, remains the unknown.
The Blackhawks are one of several teams that bear watching during the first round. Four teams have two first-round picks, including the Colorado Avalanche, who have the No. 4 selection, acquired from the Ottawa Senators as part of the three-team trade for forward Matt Duchene on Nov. 5, 2017, and the No. 16 pick.

3. Chicago Blackhawks
Kimelman -- Alex Turcotte, C, USA U-18 (NTDP)
: Turcotte grew up in the Chicago suburbs where he idolized Blackhawks center Jonathan Toews, and now plays a similar style. Injuries early and late in the season made it tough for scouts to get a read on him, but when they watched him they saw a top-end scoring touch and a relentlessness at both ends of the ice that will make him even better as he adds size (5-11, 186) and strength next season at the University of Wisconsin.
Morreale -- Turcotte: He plays a disciplined two-way game, makes plays at top speed, has good hands, grit, and can move the puck effectively.
Lepage -- Dylan Cozens, C, Lethbridge (WHL): The Blackhawks have great defensemen prospects and now have a chance to add an explosive young forward. The 18-year-old (6-3, 183) was 10th in the Western Hockey League with 84 points (34 goals, 50 assists) in 58 games and is one of the fastest and most threatening forwards in the 2019 draft class.

cut.jpg

NHL Now: Alex Turcotte
03:56 • June 13

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Compare Cozens to Joe Thornton please

Tater

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Turcotte's hair reminds me of this guy.

iu

Bigfoot

CCS Enforcer
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Rumor has it the pick will between 3 guys. Byram, Dach, Turcotte. Now whether that is true is anyone's guess, but looking at with a grain of salt we could have.

Comparables

Byram= Doughtey
Turcotte=Toews
Dach=Getzlaf

That is what the comparables have been. I still want Byram from the point potential 1 d-man dont fall into your lap, and if you want one through F/A, draft your going to pay. Turcotte nice story good player, but if it was between him and Dach; I go with the bigger guy, we can use some size on this team.

bears5150

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
How can you pass on a #1 D-Man. Then you drop or trade a lower dman and the defense is much better. Don't throw darts at guys with potential that's how teams end up drafting in the top 5 all the time.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Final prediction.

If Bowman feels the heat like he should, then no way he deviates from Byrum.

He may just be churning the trade fairies by trying to spook a couple teams behind him and see if anyone is deeply enamored with Turcotte to give us what we want.

Pick will be Lord Byram

Maata is 4 million smokescreen and his perfect partner second half of season after he trades Murph.

KBIB

Would like my account deleted
Liked Posts:
Can't wait.

Byram.

Make it happen, Stan.

Turcotte.

Get him to forget college, sign Perry and roll a third line of Saad, Turcotte, Perry.

Either of these two outcomes, the Hawks will be Cup contenders.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
Can't wait.

Byram.

Make it happen, Stan.

Turcotte.

Get him to forget college, sign Perry and roll a third line of Saad, Turcotte, Perry.

Either of these two outcomes, the Hawks will be Cup contenders.

All the articles this week are focusing on turcotte and cozens. I even saw a mock draft having byram going @8. I don’t get this but I won’t be mad we draft turcotte I think he will he a legit player

Bigfoot

CCS Enforcer
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Alright boys who ya got tonight.

I got Byram

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
All the articles this week are focusing on turcotte and cozens. I even saw a mock draft having byram going @8. I don’t get this but I won’t be mad we draft turcotte I think he will he a legit player

Cozens has impressive traits. I'll live, as Joe Thornton is my favorite player not on the Hawks and I can see that comparison with the near 2 assists per goal ratio.

In two years you would finally have the guy you always dreamed next to Kaner...but I still think AA is underrated in that regard.

My god, just as an educated person in biology, physics, physiology, and my own interest in biodynamics and evolution...

I wish I could personal train Keith and AA...I just don't think AA is maximizing his frame at all...he has no business being such a pussy. I feel like some gym time would help him compete with north americans at face-offs and get his damn percentage at least into the 40's.

Who helps the Hawks in 2019-20?

Only