2019 NBA Offseason thread

greg23

Liked Posts:
Well Paul doesn't take many shots. He's always been a pass first kinda guy.

After dribbling the hell out of the ball for most if the shot clock.

BNB

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  2. Oakland Raiders
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
ESPN’s Zach Lowe poured gasoline all over the fire, saying the Wolves were “up to something” on his most recent podcast with Bobby Marks and Jonathan Givony. Lowe said they’ve have let the league know they have path to landing Russell as the franchise point guard of the future they desperately want. The social media recruiting by Towns isn’t simply some harmless fun with a close friend, either. “There has been a lot of Minnesota (signing) D’Angelo Russell noise,” said Lowe.

How? They have no cap space. Again, this is another sign-and-trade scenario. Maybe if the Nets are stupid enough, they'll take on Wiggins' terrible contract.

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
Was watching this video and Bulls made an appearance @ 2:30. Seriously what were they thinking with that team? ? That had to be the most telegraphed pass in history and look how soft Pau looks trying to run after Noel.

Last edited:

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
In recent rumor news, Celtics appear to be gunning hard for Kemba and Kawhi is going to give the Lakers a meeting (in addition to the Clippers and Toronto). Celtics also appear to be interested in trading for Capela.

anotheridiot

Liked Posts:
In todays NBA, 31.6 million dollars is not enough to be paid to rehab an injury. Oh, BTW, Durant just sold his 12.6 million dollar Malibu mansion.

If he makes Kobe's timeline 270 days, he would be starting the playoffs and trying to win 16 games making 2 million dollars a game.

Celtics are pretty much convinced Kyrie is leaving, already chasing Kemba. I really thought they were fine before Kyrie at guard, now they will add another.

Last edited:

anotheridiot

Liked Posts:
In recent rumor news, Celtics appear to be gunning hard for Kemba and Kawhi is going to give the Lakers a meeting (in addition to the Clippers and Toronto). Celtics also appear to be interested in trading for Capela.

I just do not get it. Lakers cleared 32 million in cap space, why should they be able to sign someone for 40 million?

zack54attack

Bears
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
I just do not get it. Lakers cleared 32 million in cap space, why should they be able to sign someone for 40 million?
No idea but Russell and Butler appear to be the primary targets.

anotheridiot

Liked Posts:
No idea but Russell and Butler appear to be the primary targets.

Butler is looking to get wanted and then paid. No way he leaves Philly and they would be nuts to do a sign and trade with Houston for him. One year in town is not enough to do the guy a solid.

Latest I heard, is Kyrie is a net, Butler stays for 5, Kawhi stays in toronto, but only signs a 2 year deal so he can get that 10 year money, whats that gonna be 50 million? Just having the staff that allowed him to set his game schedule is enough to stay there.

If there is a lockout, and all this max, super max, (whats next Mega max, supermega max, utopia)

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
In todays NBA, 31.6 million dollars is not enough to be paid to rehab an injury. Oh, BTW, Durant just sold his 12.6 million dollar Malibu mansion.

If he makes Kobe's timeline 270 days, he would be starting the playoffs and trying to win 16 games making 2 million dollars a game.

Celtics are pretty much convinced Kyrie is leaving, already chasing Kemba. I really thought they were fine before Kyrie at guard, now they will add another.
Why are you giving a serious response to something that was clearly a joke?

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Can we start a list of free agent players that won't even consider coming to Chicago?

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
Can we start a list of free agent players that won't even consider coming to Chicago?

When you say "we"..... do you know of a free agent who is willing to make said list?

anotheridiot

Liked Posts:
Don't you think Lebron has Beverly locked up? When so many fans see you as a bad guy, the best thing to do is get a worse guy on your side.