Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
It might help to quote who you're responding to. There's a lot of stuff flying around in this thread.
Happens all the time where somebody else thinks you're accusing them and things get further derailed.

I was replying directly to the anti Trubisky guy. See the paragraph above my reply????
Who else would it have been.

BearClaw55

SELL THE TEAM
Donator
Liked Posts:
Baker Mayfield Lol. He needs to win over 6 games before, being even top 20 on any list.

Monster

Liked Posts:
PFF is just waiting for Mitch to reach his potential.
They liked him in 2017 so it isn’t personal.
Hopefully Mitch moves up the list this year... if not then getting an avg QB with a top pick is a miss. They do happen often... but I don’t think that will be the case. Thank God the season is almost here... the proof will be on Sundays!

Mjiton

Liked Posts:
Mayfield and Trubisky's stat lines are very close. And yet opposite ends of the list. Sure.

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Mayfield and Trubisky's stat lines are very close. And yet opposite ends of the list. Sure.

This board is hilarious. Mayfield elevated a bad team as a rookie and broke the rookie TD record while changing offensive coordinators midseason. If Trubisky did that CCS would have him in the HOF.

Leomaz

Pissing people off the right way!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
This board is hilarious. Mayfield elevated a bad team as a rookie and broke the rookie TD record while changing offensive coordinators midseason. If Trubisky did that CCS would have him in the HOF.
Blah blah blah.....blah. Of course he had zero to do with the 4 game losing streak and the interception that ended the Browns season...... yeah he is a good qb but he isn’t as good as that list puts him...Sorry

Visionman

Liked Posts:
Blah blah blah.....blah. Of course he had zero to do with the 4 game losing streak and the interception that ended the Browns season...... yeah he is a good qb but he isn’t as good as that list puts him...Sorry
He's definitely no Deshaun Watson...

Leomaz

Pissing people off the right way!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers

So now you are saying he is going to be better than Joe Montana, Tom Brady, Troy Aikman, Peyton Manning ? Wow.....I’m gonna go out on a limb and so ....NOPE

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
So now you are saying he is going to be better than Joe Montana, Tom Brady, Troy Aikman, Peyton Manning ? Wow.....I’m gonna go out on a limb and so ....NOPE

Is that what I said?

fenderpfunk

Liked Posts:
PFF in on these smoke screens too ?????????#smokescreenNation

fenderpfunk

Liked Posts:
But really how did Lamar Jackson's blistering 6 to 3 TD to int ratio not get him in tier 2? ????

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
The bears haven't had a good qb in so long nobody knows what one looks like. That's why the only people who think Mitch is good reside in chicago.

Look at this guy coming in guns blazing! That is one hell of a first post @Jdgood1, I'm certain it won't piss anyone off.

Allow me to be the first to give you a positive reaction score, let's see how long you can keep that in the positive.