2020 Rumor Mill

Diehardfan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Start Subban the new goalie the rest of the way. He has zero pressure to do well and raise his stock.

Tank it. Draft Alexis Lafreniere #1 overall.

Oh look. Another moronic post from the vidiot.

For sure, a goalie has zero pressure playing for his job...lmao pt1

Lafreniere is projected to be the#1 pick.....Hawks have 7 teams behind them. One is 31 points behind them....lmao pt2

Do yourself a favor.....STFU and post in another section of CCS where you look a bit less out of place, if there is one.

Wait, I think there's an area in here where they talk about video games....that may be more up your alley.

Last edited:

anotheridiot

Liked Posts:
Hagel recalled on an emergency basis?

Beaudin gets his first call up as well.

Last edited:

anotheridiot

Liked Posts:
More bad news.

The NHL season is suspended so there's not much news coming out of the league.

The majority of the news involves if teams are willing to compensate their event workers or not.

Chicago is one of the teams that will take care of it's people and while talking about their plan and uniqueness of the situation, owner Rocky Wirtz revealed Stan Bowman's future is safe in Chicago.

"You look at everything,” Wirtz said. “You're looking at salaries, you're looking at free agents, you're looking at signing college players, free agents in Europe. The nice thing is, John McDonough and his crew, and Stan Bowman, in my humble opinion, we have a good organization. They will figure it out. On my epitaph and on my tombstone with my kids, I promise you, it's going to say: ‘Just figure it out.’ It's going to be the day I was born, the day I died and, 'Just figure it out.' They will figure it out. I promise you."

Bowman isn't going anywhere Hawks fans.

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
The stoppage further proves what a dumbass stan is for not selling everything at the trade deadline. feel really bad for the teams that mortgage the farm to make it playoff run. Don't know that it'll happen now but we'll see.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
More bad news.

The NHL season is suspended so there's not much news coming out of the league.

The majority of the news involves if teams are willing to compensate their event workers or not.

Chicago is one of the teams that will take care of it's people and while talking about their plan and uniqueness of the situation, owner Rocky Wirtz revealed Stan Bowman's future is safe in Chicago.

"You look at everything,” Wirtz said. “You're looking at salaries, you're looking at free agents, you're looking at signing college players, free agents in Europe. The nice thing is, John McDonough and his crew, and Stan Bowman, in my humble opinion, we have a good organization. They will figure it out. On my epitaph and on my tombstone with my kids, I promise you, it's going to say: ‘Just figure it out.’ It's going to be the day I was born, the day I died and, 'Just figure it out.' They will figure it out. I promise you."

Bowman isn't going anywhere Hawks fans.
Guess those cups buy him a lifetime appointment

I wonder wtf paxson do to earn his lifetime appointment