4 Line-ups- Dach/No Dach

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
good luck getting 3 time champions to change for a 35 yo coach even if his ideas were great, the problem with a situation like this is the game isn't that simple. NO system is the right system for your players, even the traits of a netminder change everything for how a defense should probably play. If there are a dozen situational recommendations, matchups dictate which four you should focus on playing in a given game.

A system should be a language so you can quickly adjust as a team to the situation. They aren't robots and no situation is the same. Young and arrogant, this could be a Belichek in Cleveland situation.

If I am reading things correctly Colloton needs 25 or 26 players to run his system, probably because guys will get hurt and veterans aren't too into that. He will just replace you tomorrow but the other thing is, over half this team has experienced one of the greatest coaches to ever live. (carp included in that with Gallant).

If Colloton isn't on point at his age he might be sinking fast now that he is allowed to speak and coach his system...which the fact he wasn't last year and they just let veterans skate around how they were used to tells you all you need to know about this clusterfuck situation.

Bowman is trying to run a puppet and its not going well. I think they have to fire everyone and bring in a Thibadeau type barn burner that won't take no shit from nobody.

hawkinmontreal

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Oakland Athletics
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Duke Blue Devils
good luck getting 3 time champions to change for a 35 yo coach even if his ideas were great, the problem with a situation like this is the game isn't that simple. NO system is the right system for your players, even the traits of a netminder change everything for how a defense should probably play. If there are a dozen situational recommendations, matchups dictate which four you should focus on playing in a given game.

A system should be a language so you can quickly adjust as a team to the situation. They aren't robots and no situation is the same. Young and arrogant, this could be a Belichek in Cleveland situation.

If I am reading things correctly Colloton needs 25 or 26 players to run his system, probably because guys will get hurt and veterans aren't too into that. He will just replace you tomorrow but the other thing is, over half this team has experienced one of the greatest coaches to ever live. (carp included in that with Gallant).

If Colloton isn't on point at his age he might be sinking fast now that he is allowed to speak and coach his system...which the fact he wasn't last year and they just let veterans skate around how they were used to tells you all you need to know about this clusterfuck situation.

Bowman is trying to run a puppet and its not going well. I think they have to fire everyone and bring in a Thibadeau type barn burner that won't take no shit from nobody.
At least learn to spell Colliton properly If your going to use his name in a post, it takes 2 seconds to learn it.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
At least learn to spell Colliton properly If your going to use his name in a post, it takes 2 seconds to learn it.
you think I should bother? How long is this going to take? I'll just come back.