4 Players Out Sunday

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
No surprises here

"The Bears released their final injury report Friday leading up to Sunday’s matchup against the Packers.

Cornerback Prince Amukamara looks set to return from a hamstring injury that kept him out Week 14 against the Cowboys. The 30-year-old suffered the injury on Thanksgiving against the Lions. Cordarrelle Patterson practiced in full after being limited Thursday with a head injury.

Players on injured reserve aren't listed on the report, but things are looking up for defensive lineman Akiem Hicks. Bears head coach Matt Nagy said "We like what we're seeing from him" Friday.

Hicks must be activated off IR by 3 p.m. Saturday to play against the Packers.

Offensive lineman Bobby Massie (ankle), linebacker Danny Trevathan (elbow), tight end Ben Braunecker and wide receiver Taylor Gabriel (concussions) are all out Sunday. Defensive lineman Roy Robertson-Harris (foot) and Javon Wims (knee) are questionable."

Visionman

Liked Posts:
Hoping Prince is limited. Want to see Tolliver play...

Starion

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
David Montgomery is good to go yes??

He ended the last game in the tent, yet I've seen zero about that since...could've missed it though.

No news is probably good news. Need him to put pressure on that suspect run D for a chance to see "Good Mitch".

Sculpt

Liked Posts:
If Hicks is ready to go, this could be good...

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:
David Montgomery is good to go yes??

He ended the last game in the tent, yet I've seen zero about that since...could've missed it though.

No news is probably good news. Need him to put pressure on that suspect run D for a chance to see "Good Mitch".

He's starting for me in FF. I can't believe I made it to the final 4.