FattSlimm

Liked Posts:
Can someone please tell me Kwiatkiski is not going to make the final 53? So sick of seeing and hearing his names called for penalties and seeing the back of his jersey after he gets beat in pass coverage. He got to go.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Can someone please tell me Kwiatkiski is not going to make the final 53? So sick of seeing and hearing his names called for penalties and seeing the back of his jersey after he gets beat in pass coverage. He got to go.
he also had a tackle for loss. He is serviceable.

FattSlimm

Liked Posts:
he also had a tackle for loss. He is serviceable.
I agree he is serviceable but it seems there would have to be a better option out there somewhere. Do you recall him getting beat in coverage consistently last year before Roquan really got going. Thank goodness we’ve got him.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
I agree he is serviceable but it seems there would have to be a better option out there somewhere. Do you recall him getting beat in coverage consistently last year before Roquan really got going. Thank goodness we’ve got him.
Yeah, he is def. not a starter caliber player. But he is a serviceable backup

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Yeah, he is def. not a starter caliber player. But he is a serviceable backup

A serviceable backup is someone I'm not worried about being on the field. He does not meet the criterion.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
A serviceable backup is someone I'm not worried about being on the field. He does not meet that criterion
well let's cut him then!
For real though, he does make great plays every so often...By often I mean like here and there. By here and there I mean a few per season.

jive

Liked Posts:
I think his special teams abilities will keep him on the roster. But, he will need to be upgraded. He's been out of position often in these preseason games, which doesn't look good. It's not like we have anyone better behind him. I don't think Irving or Iyiegbuniwe are much better. Iyiegbuniwe looks lost out there.

Speed

Liked Posts:
I'd much rather have him over Iggy. Iggy's more athlete than player. Kwit might be slow, but at least he's a body for special teams, and he does move people out of the way if he has a head of steam.

pinkfloydster

Liked Posts:

The Packers are desperately thin at ILB. Anyone the Bears cut would be competitive as a day 1 starter for them. I wonder if we let Kwiatkowski go, if they would sign and mine home for the Bears signals. Its gotta be going through the minds of the coaching staff. He would know everything.

FattSlimm

Liked Posts:
I think his special teams abilities will keep him on the roster. But, he will need to be upgraded. He's been out of position often in these preseason games, which doesn't look good. It's not like we have anyone better behind him. I don't think Irving or Iyiegbuniwe are much better. Iyiegbuniwe looks lost out there.
I agree, Iggy looks even worse for some reason. He may have been the reach that many fans thought he was when Pace took him.

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
He is liberal so he won't lose his job

wazzupi

Liked Posts:
I think if you ask Iggy to man to man cover he has looked good that pass interference call was absolute fucking horseshit opposing cornerbacks have been getting away with far worse and even on challenge plays that went to review they didnt change the call.

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
The Packers are desperately thin at ILB. Anyone the Bears cut would be competitive as a day 1 starter for them. I wonder if we let Kwiatkowski go, if they would sign and mine home for the Bears signals. Its gotta be going through the minds of the coaching staff. He would know everything.

As a Bears fan I'd be delighted to see him starting for the Packers.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Donator
Liked Posts:
If there's a better option, then sure. He's only a backup.

While we're at it...why don't we cut Kwiatkoski, Long, Shaheen, and Leonard Floyd?

I'm tired of looking at all four of them.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
I promise you the Bears will not have a player on their roster this year by that name.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
I think if you ask Iggy to man to man cover he has looked good that pass interference call was absolute fucking horseshit opposing cornerbacks have been getting away with far worse and even on challenge plays that went to review they didnt change the call.
Punk-shew-A-shun! :)