5 fines handed out for Bears-Raiders: Incognito (x2), Hurst, Miller, Goldman

94c4lt1

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Does anyone know what the league does with the fine money they collect? Just for my own edification.

Unannounced Fart

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Southern California Trojans
Does anyone know what the league does with the fine money they collect? Just for my own edification.

They go to programs for former players.

The fines collected do not go to the NFL, but instead go to programs for former players. The Players Association and the league have agreed to donate fine money through the NFL Foundation to the NFL Player Care Foundation and the Gene Upshaw Players Association’s Players Assistance Trust.

The Player Care Foundation, an independent organization dedicated to helping retired players improve their quality of life, provides programs and assistance with medical, emotional, financial, social and community issues.

The Gene Upshaw Players Assistance Trust assists former players who are facing financial hardship due to unforeseen crisis, unaffordable medical situations and helps those who wish to go back to school to finish their undergraduate degrees.

https://operations.nfl.com/football-ops/nfl-rules-enforcement/fines-appeals/

Starion

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Only two for chop blocks? I saw two in one play alone.

Do they ever give fines for dirty play / infractions that were missed by refs & not flagged?

Further, can teams submit grievances for bad / missed calls?

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears

n152546.jpg

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
I'm aghast! The NFL should be ashamed! The whole Raiders Offensive staff should be fined. They deliberately schemed to hurt and injure our players with continuous chop blocking! Disgusting!

10k for Ingognito chop blocks! Are you serious?! The same amount for Miller taunting?! One guy is talking trash the other is actually playing dirty and recklessly.

I hope Goldman speaks up!! I admittignly dont know which play he was fined for, but it is ridiculous he was fined more than Incognito. Especially considering Goldman was probably retaliating to Incognito's dirty play which the refs were allowing! Heck there was one play in particular where Goldman was fully engaged with a defender and Incognito comes in and launched his body at the locked knees of Goldman! Completely uncalled for! Someone will get injured soon! Watch the WHOLE tape NFL! Not just one play or two that drew a flag!

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Miller: $10,527 for taunting Gareon Conley after Robinson's touchdown
I got $100.00 on it, dude is willing to stick up for his QB and loves gettin' into people's(fans included) heads. The NFL is a joke for taunting fines and many fans are babies. I'll be sure to taunt Goodell if i ever see him in person.

Starion

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
If we were only equally aware of the cheating & favoritism going on elsewhere in life and equally or even proportionately outraged.

Ironically, we have a slightly less slim chance to do something about those things that really matter than control the NFL refs.