6 Reasons why the Bears will win tonight (in order of precedence)

PeteMicheals

Liked Posts:
1 ) Cordell Patterson - Special Teams TD is overdue and today is the day that the day of the special teams TD will happen. let’s call it special teams TD day.

2) Mitch Trubisky - I think the criticism of him is a good thing, he learns no one has your back but yourself. You win, you are respect. You lose, you are criticized

3) Lenore Floyd
2 sacks on the year is not good enough. Has been injured and played though the pain. Mack will be double teamed and ineffective tonight. Expect a three sack game from Floyd and anything less will be a disappointment

4) 12th man
Crowd is going to be roaring tonight. Beautiful weather for football and fans have more time to pregame than a typical 12 game. Expect fans to be tipsy and loud

5) Eddie Jackson
Got his first pick last week and going to get his second tonight. This time it will be to the house and the whole bears D will be doing a dance

6) Cooper Rush
The rolled ankle in the first quarter for Dak limits the cowboys offense in the first quarter. Cooper just isn’t ready for the prime time. Once dak comes back the second half he tears up the D, but to little to late

EDPeezy

Liked Posts:
I was really surprised when I saw the line the other day. There is just no way Dallas would be favored by 9 at home. So how can it be -3.

it’s easy to look at that and wanna immediately throw money on Chicago. But the sad reality is that vegas probably knows something the general public doesn’t. Because what about Dallas makes you think they should be a 3 point favorite on the road against a tram with the same record who has had a tougher schedule. I just watched Dallas get stomped on the road by the freaking jets a couple weeks ago. But they’re a 3 point favorite on the road against a middle of the pack team? Vegas knows something. They must know this is just a really bad matchup for chicago. (Or possibly this could be a little bit of them having to always adjust lines for teams like Dallas who probably get a ton of action on their favor. But then again, I think the line would be moving the other direction if that was the case. I don’t freaking know.)

DrGonzo

Gazpacho Police
Donator
Liked Posts:
1. Dallas has more talent

2. Dallas has the better QB

3. Dallas can run the ball and the Bears struggle to stop the run

4. The Cowboys play mostly zone, which Mitch struggles against
I agree with all of this. If both teams play their best game the Bears lose. But I'm wondering if the Cowboys will really show up. Will they try to get right against a team that is scuffling and save their season? Or will they say fuck it because Garrett is a lame duck?

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yeah no one is afraid or intimidated by “Bear Weather” or Soldier Field.

D.J. Moore

The Member
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Don't bet on #4.
Bears fans don't know when to cheer and when to stfu.
That's one reason being a colts or broncos fan would be nice. Peyton Manning trained their fans to be silence when the offense had the football.

Its pretty weird to go to a game in Indy when they are on offense. It almost too quiet.

Les Grossman

Liked Posts:
LOL Patterson win ST player of the month and somehow our Special Teams are "due" ...? lol

RedTRex

Liked Posts:
According to the 538 prediction it's 55% to 45% win probability in Bears favor -1.5 spread

Noonthirtyjoe

Liked Posts:
I was really surprised when I saw the line the other day. There is just no way Dallas would be favored by 9 at home. So how can it be -3.

it’s easy to look at that and wanna immediately throw money on Chicago. But the sad reality is that vegas probably knows something the general public doesn’t. Because what about Dallas makes you think they should be a 3 point favorite on the road against a tram with the same record who has had a tougher schedule. I just watched Dallas get stomped on the road by the freaking jets a couple weeks ago. But they’re a 3 point favorite on the road against a middle of the pack team? Vegas knows something. They must know this is just a really bad matchup for chicago. (Or possibly this could be a little bit of them having to always adjust lines for teams like Dallas who probably get a ton of action on their favor. But then again, I think the line would be moving the other direction if that was the case. I don’t freaking know.)
Vegas sets the line based on betting not talent.

Toast88

Liked Posts:
1. Dallas has more talent

2. Dallas has the better QB

3. Dallas can run the ball and the Bears struggle to stop the run

4. The Cowboys play mostly zone, which Mitch struggles against

5. Dallas has a great defensive line.

6. Bears have a subpar offensive line.

7. Trubisky will be running for his life.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
And 6 reasons they'll lose

Trubisky sucks
Mack is an overpaid slacker
O-line is mush
Nagy is football Special person
Both Jackson and Fuller playing below the level they were at last year and Amukamara out
Home field advantage not a big deal for Bears as fans are likely to boo Trubisky and make him all sad and shit.

mceownr22

PacetheGawd
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
This is hardly a reasons thread or more of a #calledit thread.

I think our RBs tonight have a field day against a depleted Dallas LB core.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
1 ) Cordell Patterson - Special Teams TD is overdue and today is the day that the day of the special teams TD will happen. let’s call it special teams TD day.

2) Mitch Trubisky - I think the criticism of him is a good thing, he learns no one has your back but yourself. You win, you are respect. You lose, you are criticized

3) Lenore Floyd
2 sacks on the year is not good enough. Has been injured and played though the pain. Mack will be double teamed and ineffective tonight. Expect a three sack game from Floyd and anything less will be a disappointment

4) 12th man
Crowd is going to be roaring tonight. Beautiful weather for football and fans have more time to pregame than a typical 12 game. Expect fans to be tipsy and loud

5) Eddie Jackson
Got his first pick last week and going to get his second tonight. This time it will be to the house and the whole bears D will be doing a dance

6) Cooper Rush
The rolled ankle in the first quarter for Dak limits the cowboys offense in the first quarter. Cooper just isn’t ready for the prime time. Once dak comes back the second half he tears up the D, but to little to late

I agree with 1-6 but kind of disagree with #5 because I think Eddie Jackson gets his third pick this week (2 picks tonight)

Unannounced Fart

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Southern California Trojans

Actually, the public has been betting overwhelmingly on Dallas. You would therefore expect the line to go up even more, but it hasn't. That tells me that the smart money is on Chicago.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
I think our oline is going to get smoked