76ers release point guard Tony Wroten

dreadpirateroberts

Liked Posts:
Marc J. Spears (@SpearsNBAYahoo): The Sixers are releasing guard Tony Wroten to make room for acquired guard Ish Smith, a source told Yahoo Sports.

dreadpirateroberts

Liked Posts:
Marc J. Spears (@SpearsNBAYahoo): The Sixers are releasing guard Tony Wroten to make room for acquired guard Ish Smith, a source told Yahoo Sports.

Surprised by the move. GarPax should be all over him. He's still young at 22 and has upside. Wouldn't take much to get him on a one year deal to see what he could do in Hoiberg's system.

Diddy1122

I ain't your pal dickface
Liked Posts:
Surprised by the move. GarPax should be all over him. He's still young at 22 and has upside. Wouldn't take much to get him on a one year deal to see what he could do in Hoiberg's system.

Even the Pelicans didn't want him back in the Ish Smith trade & that says a lot. He may be only 22 but it's looking more and more like his days in the NBA are over.

Plus we don't need a PG. We desperately need a wing player that's not complete dead weight like Snell, and the FO is already exploring trades of Noah, Gibson, & Gasol to try and acquire one.

Alpha Male

Liked Posts:
Even the Pelicans didn't want him back in the Ish Smith trade & that says a lot. He may be only 22 but it's looking more and more like his days in the NBA are over.

Plus we don't need a PG. We desperately need a wing player that's not complete dead weight like Snell, and the FO is already exploring trades of Noah, Gibson, & Gasol to try and acquire one.

PG is a huge need. Our current one sucks.

RoseMVP1

Liked Posts:
Surprised anyone on this board would want him considering he's a much worse shooter than even Rose

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
the failure was not getting Ish Smith for 2 seconds...hes a pretty solid PG

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
I say the bulls should go ahead and sign him...I mean we are so good at turning scrub PG's into solid backups :troll:

102342185.jpg

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Rose sucks at shooting...let's get this guy who's even worse because there's no way he can actually be worse than Rose!

Alpha Male

Liked Posts:
Rose sucks at shooting...let's get this guy who's even worse because there's no way he can actually be worse than Rose!

Rose just doesn't suck at shooting. He sucks period. There is nothing I would say he does pretty well. Even in yeterday's win he only had one assist. He can't pass, play d, or shoot. What's left?

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Rose just doesn't suck at shooting. He sucks period. There is nothing I would say he does pretty well. Even in yeterday's win he only had one assist. He can't pass, play d, or shoot. What's left?
Rose is probably best at the league at saying stupid things to the media. :smug: