9 year old accidentally kills shooting instructor with full auto UZI

BiscuitintheBasket

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I don't get ever letting a young child try to fire at full auto.  It is hard for adults to control, so why even bother with kids...

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
To bad she couldn't have been at a politcal rally when this accident happened.</p>

CLWolf81

Fan Captain
Liked Posts:
What a way to be a part of the vigilantes..... Let an 8 yr old participate. *sigh*

Tater

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Teach a kid to shoot and gun safety with a pellet gun. Then, when older switch to a .22lr (rimfire).</p>

Tater

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="CLWolf81" data-cid="235557" data-time="1409201436">
<div>

What a way to be a part of the vigilantes..... Let an 8 yr old participate. *sigh*</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

</p>

Vigilantes?</p>

jaxhawksfan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Children should not be judged by age, but by ability.  Apparently neither the child, nor the instructor had any.</p>

</p>

I have no issues with children firing real guns, even fully-automatic.  HOWEVER, don't just hand someone a fully automatic weapon with it being one of their first times at a range handling a weapon.  Sheer ignorance.</p>

</p>

I have fired a handful of automatic weapons, but never the UZI.  Some were easily controlled on full-auto mode, while others were simply accidents waiting to happen (and did happen, although luckily not resulting in major injury).</p>

</p>

If you have to teach the girl grip and stance, she is clearly not ready to go 'full-auto' with anything.  Dumbass people.  Also, I'm sure this girl is going to punish herself for the rest of her life for something she never dreamed would happen.</p>

</p>

Edit: Sorry, forgot to answer your original question Maj.  Yes, I believe stupid parents.  Parents should know the mindset and capabilities of their children when attempting to do anything, let alone something as potentially life-altering as this.</p>

CLWolf81

Fan Captain
Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Tater" data-cid="235559" data-time="1409201526">
<div>

Vigilantes?</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

</p>

The people in Arizona that will shoot on-sight if they spot illegal immigrants from crossing the border... I forget what they're called... </p>

Chief Walking Stick

Donator
Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="CLWolf81" data-cid="235578" data-time="1409373629">
<div>

The people in Arizona that will shoot on-sight if they spot illegal immigrants from crossing the border... I forget what they're called... </p>
</div>
</blockquote>

</p>

Crossing the border illegally should be considered an act of war.  Shooting should be authorized.</p>

</p>

That would stop it real quick.</p>

</p>

Actually... I'm all for immigration.  A lot of these people live in places worse than hell.  Just do it legally.</p>

</p>

That being said... the U.S. should also make it easier for people to come into the country, LEGALLY.</p>

Chief Walking Stick

Donator
Liked Posts:
Although I would like to thank the current illegal immigrants (of whom I can do nothing about) for all of their hard work emptying trashcans and scrubbing toilets with the highest proficiency.</p>

</p>

I know in their world there are no such things as trashcans and toilets.  A whole new world... just like Aladdin for them.</p>

Chief Walking Stick

Donator
Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="BiscuitInTheBasket2in17" data-cid="235554" data-time="1409194538">

I don't get ever letting a young child try to fire at full auto.  It is hard for adults to control, so why even bother with kids...</p></blockquote>

On topic: This.

LordKOTL

Scratched for Vorobiev
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Portland Timbers
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Grimdust" data-cid="235580" data-time="1409375749">
<div>

Crossing the border illegally should be considered an act of war.  Shooting should be authorized.</p>

</p>

That would stop it real quick.</p>

</p>

Actually... I'm all for immigration.  A lot of these people live in places worse than hell.  Just do it legally.</p>

</p>

That being said... the U.S. should also make it easier for people to come into the country, LEGALLY.</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

I believe you can only consider it an act of war if Mexico itself sanctioned the border crossing. Other than that, your idea sounds very cold war German-like.</p>

</p>

Having helped someone immigrate to the US legally, I do have to say that the Rio Grande Express looked very very promising at points in the immigration process.</p>

Chief Walking Stick

Donator
Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="LordKOTL" data-cid="235612" data-time="1409676643">

I believe you can only consider it an act of war if Mexico itself sanctioned the border crossing. Other than that, your idea sounds very cold war German-like.

Having helped someone immigrate to the US legally, I do have to say that the Rio Grande Express looked very very promising at points in the immigration process.</p></blockquote>

Yes USA immigration policy is a joke. Needs to be revamped.

Like I said. .. I have nothing against people coming here from anywhere in the world. As long as they are praying taxes just like I am.

winos5

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
rike ru arrrrr?</p>