99 % of Ccs owes @grimson an apology

Pegger

President Stoopid
Liked Posts:
At least you guys saved all that money from cutting Parkey....

Wait, it actually cost you more in terms of cap space to cut him ($5,187,500)?

So, you took a higher cap hit, signed a guy off the streets, started to like him and now realize you are getting an 'off the street quality' kicker.

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
At least you guys saved all that money from cutting Parkey....

Wait, it actually cost you more in terms of cap space to cut him ($5,187,500)?

So, you took a higher cap hit, signed a guy off the streets, started to like him and now realize you are getting an 'off the street quality' kicker.

Didn't we ban you?

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I am most upset with God. You would think a dude that helped Eddy with the game winning kick earlier in the season would not abandon him so abruptly.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
I am most upset with God. You would think a dude that helped Eddy with the game winning kick earlier in the season would not abandon him so abruptly.

Yep. Bears need to go find a kicker that worships Satan. The whole Chrisrianity thing just isn't working out.

This is not a knock on those devout Christian posters on CCS like @brett05 , I just think the Bears need to shake things up.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Yep. Bears need to go find a kicker that worships Satan. The whole Chrisrianity thing just isn't working out.

This is not a knock on those devout Christian posters on CCS like @brett05 , I just think the Bears need to shake things up.

Im against that. I would hate for the CCS SATANISTS to start posting regularly again.

Pegger

President Stoopid
Liked Posts:
Yes. I'm mad and need to misplace my angry on someone
Well, let's see if I can help.

Most of the time I appreciate your quick wit and I'm confident if we met in real life you'd be good in my books. I fully understand the frustrations of having no control over a team, but having that team directly control your mood after they suck. Aside form the beginning the entire Chip Kelly era was a massive waste of time while Andy Reid was building a great franchise in KC.

Anyway, I hated the Doug Pederson hiring. Seemed like we were just getting a Reid clone that looked like your red nosed drunk uncle. At the time and especially after his press conference, the entire fan base had no confidence that he was mildly confident. Many thought he was just a culture reset from the Chip days.

I guess what I'm getting at is you gotta experience the lows before you can get to the highs. You guys aren't bandwagon fans, so it's not like you are joining the Pats Dynasty as they hoist the trophy. You are playing the long game, so in all honestly as hard as it seems the sooner you realize that Mitch/Nagy/Pace can do it the sooner you move onto someone that might be able to do it. it's not easy, but unfortunately it's necessary.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:

Agreed. At least Satan lives up to his contracts albeit at the cost of your soul. God seems to be a fair weather fan flip flopping on who he is going to support over the course of a season.

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Well, let's see if I can help.

Most of the time I appreciate your quick wit and I'm confident if we met in real life you'd be good in my books. I fully understand the frustrations of having no control over a team, but having that team directly control your mood after they suck. Aside form the beginning the entire Chip Kelly era was a massive waste of time while Andy Reid was building a great franchise in KC.

Anyway, I hated the Doug Pederson hiring. Seemed like we were just getting a Reid clone that looked like your red nosed drunk uncle. At the time and especially after his press conference, the entire fan base had no confidence that he was mildly confident. Many thought he was just a culture reset from the Chip days.

I guess what I'm getting at is you gotta experience the lows before you can get to the highs. You guys aren't bandwagon fans, so it's not like you are joining the Pats Dynasty as they hoist the trophy. You are playing the long game, so in all honestly as hard as it seems the sooner you realize that Mitch/Nagy/Pace can do it the sooner you move onto someone that might be able to do it. it's not easy, but unfortunately it's necessary.
Pegger I'm joking lol. I'm used to the bears doing bears things