A truly depressing image

PFTCB

Liked Posts:
Really good infographic on exactly how cheeks this team is.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My first observation after much time taken to understand wtf and how that works...

Is Andy Dalton was the only veteran QB starter below tier 5. Tier 5 and above almost all have franchise QB's solidified. The ones on the line of 5, 6 seem to be your borderline starters...titans/goff/winston/rivers/ryan

Basically all those starters were able to barely achieve tier 5. If you are less than that you might be young and you might not have it. Seems to be the cutoff of decency, we are in tier 7 despite the 7th ranked D, in fact, we have the best defense tier 7 or below and its not close. The Steelers are the most similarly built team to the Bears.

Sparks500

Liked Posts:
An amazing confluence of events: we get a below average qb, coupled with an idiot head coach.

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
this is too. Lets just post depressing 2019 Bears images

16%2BRyan%2BPace%2Blooking%2Bon.PNG

ullspeed.gif

Outlaw Josey Cutler

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Penn State Nittany Lions

I remember a CCS debate over if Mitch TRULY Missed that TD. It was low-key then because most everyone still held out hope that it was a fluke and so no one was looking to crucify him for it necessarily but even when pointing it was a miss, they said Burton was covered by the time he looked and we said that he looked like he was scared to thread a "needle" which isn't even a true needle in the NFL. You throw it low and tight and hope he holds on when hit for the 6. It was a comical debate that we skeptics didn't even really have our hearts in because we saw his first quarter results and it looked like the offense was on its way.

Anyway, that gif is also why I voted once to let Nagy try with a real QB. Now I am hesitant to say it because I just hate him so much and how so many of his moves seem bitch-like and cowardly, I would have no problem him hitting the road, BUT this gif also reminds me that any new coach can come in yet Mitch also will play like a coward irrationally afraid of INTs as well.

mattb78

My threads are FTO !
Liked Posts:
I just hope we move on from the Nagy experiment this season. It goes well beyond Trubisky. He has destroyed our running game. If you know you have a below average coach I don't think you hold on to him.

Sparks500

Liked Posts:
I just hope we move on from the Nagy experiment this season. It goes well beyond Trubisky. He has destroyed our running game. If you know you have a below average coach I don't think you hold on to him.
Easier to get a new coach than all new players.