Aaron’s Back

JTaylor072

Liked Posts:
This dude cannot make it thru a training camp right now.. Just don’t think he has the same staying power as Brady/Brees and will hit the end soon. He is going to be stiff and not very mobile week one. Can you see this guy getting away from Mack or a blitzing Roquan?!

He knows that first week is going to be PAINFUL. Can’t Wait.

pinkfloydster

Liked Posts:

Leomaz

Pissing people off the right way!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Aaron Rodgers came back in the 2nd half, after breaking his leg , down a shit ton of points. He went on to lead his team to a marvelous comeback against the league best defense. Trust me on this , he’s elite. Still!
Seriously???? What game was this? what year? I have nfl game pass I want to see this

Leomaz

Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Look, you wanna do this rah rah, always a Homer no matter what BS, be my guest. But what Aaron Rodgers did in the first game last year with a broken leg was amazing. 286 yards, 3 TDs, 0 int
I would like to say one thing....the person did not have a broken anything, maybe his pussy hurt but he did not have a BROKEN ANYTHING. You can’t tell me you believed he was actually too injured to play. He walked off the field and walked to a cart and walked on the field after halftime.......SMDH

FoCo

Liked Posts:
Aaron Rodgers came back in the 2nd half, after breaking his leg , down a shit ton of points. He went on to lead his team to a marvelous comeback against the league best defense. Trust me on this , he’s elite. Still!

I don't know about all that. He threw a pass that hit Kyle Fuller right in the numbers which should have been a game clinching Int. Then he threw a 10 yard pass to Randall Cobb who miraculously took it the remaining 65 yards to the house.

Bearin' Down

Liked Posts:
What happened to him?

There should be a rule that if you post some shit like this without a link you can't post original content for a month

Leomaz

Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
I don't know about all that. He threw a pass that hit Kyle Fuller right in the numbers which should have been a game clinching Int. Then he threw a 10 yard pass to Randall Cobb who miraculously took it the remaining 65 yards to the house.
He did not break his leg...PERIOD. He was not carted off the field...PERIOD.

Leomaz

Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
What happened to him?

There should be a rule that if you post some shit like this without a link you can't post original content for a month

I just watched the video on YouTube and the most I seen was the defender landed on his leg and he grabbed his knee. They checked him out and he walked off the field...without assistance He then walked to a cart behind the bench and rode it to the locker room.

Briggs is GOAT

Liked Posts:
He didn't break his leg...#fakenews

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
Look, you wanna do this rah rah, always a Homer no matter what BS, be my guest. But what Aaron Rodgers did in the first game last year with a broken leg was amazing. 286 yards, 3 TDs, 0 int
With Kwit on the field. Do you honestly think that he would have had those yards and TDs with Smith on the field instead of Kwit?

JTaylor072

Liked Posts:
What happened to him?

Fuck you and your rule. You have the entire internet at your disposal look that shit up... this is a forum and I am not a journalist for the Tribune.

The time you spent writing this bullshit you could have read multiple articles about what’s going on with that little bitch Aaron.