Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
He is from California. A hill billy he aint

LOL, you do realize that California is a gigantic mountainous state with far more land outside of its major metropolitan areas...right?

Northern California has its fair share of hillbillies. Especially around its gold prospecting areas of the state.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
LOL, you do realize that California is a gigantic mountainous state with far more land outside of its major metropolitan areas...right?
You do realize that besides the Beverly HillBillies, there are no actual hillbillies in California? It isnt possible. The term derived from the Scottish and Irish who ran to the hills in Apalachia and the Ozarks, not the mountains and hills of California.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Words evolve over time bud. Ask any person these days and no one defines a hillbilly by those terms anymore.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
You do realize that besides the Beverly HillBillies, there are no actual hillbillies in California? It isnt possible. The term derived from the Scottish and Irish who ran to the hills in Apalachia and the Ozarks, not the mountains and hills of California.
Well I am Scottish, and from the mountains and hills he speaks of in the poorest county of California. I'd put up our scabby meth riddled walmart parking lot hang outs up against whatever confusion you have.

doing just fine, for those concerned. obviously.

this is why Rask for Chicago Bears kicker needs to happen.

6'6" And cute as a button.

Last edited:

Leon Sandcastle

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Well I am Scottish, and from the mountains and hills he speaks of in the poorest county of California. I'd put up our scabby meth riddled walmart parking lot hang outs up against whatever confusion you have.

View attachment 2547
giphy.gif

Toast88

Liked Posts:
It’s all good—I’m sure Rodgers won’t have a problem with Akiem Hicks returning the favor and taking out Rodgers’ knees after he’s already passed the ball. Just kidding around after all—mutual respect.

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
I smell a shutout coming from the Bears Defense Week One.

Bearfanuk

Liked Posts:
Laugh now nerd boy cause the next time you see the swag dog he is going to have Mack, Hicks and Goldman liking their lips asking which foot did the tripping.

Leomaz

Pissing people off the right way!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
I thought it was the Michigan potato farmers?

Bearfanuk

Liked Posts:
Am I the only person who finds this funny? Sounds like Rodgers was just JOSHING around and Nagy took it the same way. Who tf cares?
You’re right...but when the opportunity to be a total meatball homer presents itself ,one simply can’t pass it up. Now run and get my pitchfork ??

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
You’re right...but when the opportunity to be a total meatball homer presents itself ,one simply can’t pass it up. Now run and get my pitchfork ??
Fair enough. Welcome to the board! Lots of UK bros here

DrGonzo

Gazpacho Police
Donator
Liked Posts:
1) Dick move
2) Ever hear of the Bakersfield sound? Merle Haggard was born in California and Buck Owens spent most of his time there. Dwight Yoakam? I like hillbilly music btw.
3) If it's not against CCS rules to post your photo maybe it should be.
4)Is it September 5th yet?

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins

View attachment 2547

doing just fine, for those concerned. obviously.

this is why Rask for Chicago Bears kicker needs to happen.

6'6" And cute as a button.
Still not a hillbilly. Look, I don't make the rules. You might be from a hill. Your name might be Billy. But you aint hillybilly. Aaron is simply Cali Sally. And Rask? You need a shower.