cutty4ever

Liked Posts:
Aaron:

34-of-53 passes for 422 yards, two touchdowns and an interception
113.2 QB rating

Mitch:

25-of-31 for 231 yards, three touchdowns and one interception,
116.5 QB rating

Aaron also had the luxury of a coach forgetting that running the ball is in option.

My point? NONE OF IT MATTERS. Mahomes would put up the same numbers here in Chicago. Many here would be ragging on Pace for not picking Mitch. It takes a team to win. Not one guy. It takes receivers to catch. Coaches to call a good game. Coaches to coach players. O lines. D lines. etc.... oh and LUCK.

I call on all Chicago Bears fans to stop whining and fill up this board with football love and send the mega vibes to Papa Hallas' beloved team. Let's will these guys to a Super Bowl win!

JTaylor072

Liked Posts:
Mahomes would not only lead the Bears to the SB he would pitch in the World Series only for the Cubs winning Game 1 and 5 and the series MVP but during the regular season would pinch hit and have 17 game winning HRs

JTaylor072

Liked Posts:
Oh then the next year he would do the same for the Sox... just because.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
DishonestBountifulDuck-small.gif

Southside

Liked Posts:
Aaron Rodgers just put up 400 plus yards in a single game and the pick he threw was a pass deflection. I love how the OP has to arbitrarily combine two games from Mitch to make an argument since Mitch's individual games can't stack up.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Aaron Rodgers just put up 400 plus yards in a single game and the pick he threw was a pass deflection. I love how the OP has to arbitrarily combine two games from Mitch to make an argument since Mitch's individual games can't stack up.

BUT HOW MANY NEAR PICKS DID HE THROW. HUH? HUH?

msadows

Liked Posts:
our sweet boy mitch is just not given a fair shake at things. If he had weapons like geronimo allison he would be putting up 400 yards too

Britbuffguy

Liked Posts:
He had to put up 400yards cause the Packer defense was a myth and as shitty as ever. Bears have an actual great D, hence Mitch doesn't have to cover up for their bullshit.

Some of you seem to think if the Bears went 0-16, but Mitch put up Mahomes-like numbers, that would be better than....I don't know, winning fucking games. Dumb.

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Y didnt i name myself cutty4ever?

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
He had to put up 400yards cause the Packer defense was a myth and as shitty as ever. Bears have an actual great D, hence Mitch doesn't have to cover up for their bullshit.

Some of you seem to think if the Bears went 0-16, but Mitch put up Mahomes-like numbers, that would be better than....I don't know, winning fucking games. Dumb.

are you saying the poor play from Mitch has been on purpose because the D is so good?