Liked Posts:
Is that guy wearing a cape? Fucking idiots

Pegger

President Stoopid
Liked Posts:
Are you crazy??

CC: @CRM 114

A couple points:

A lot of what happened is from the 90s. That's over 20 years ago. I'm not saying it didn't happen, but it's different today if you were a fan. There's also separate accounts of the stories:

There's a little more to the Santa story. I'm not saying it was right, just that it's not like they threw snowballs for no reasons.

Regarding 'Chief Zee' he went to Philly and was openly taunting Eagles fans after Washington won by 10. That whole situation was very avoidable by Zee and I wouldn't recommend doing that at any stadium.

Snow balls did happen, but Philly is far from the only city to do that. The city responded by not allowing beer to be sold at the next game. It hasn't really happened since.

Irving's career ending injury was sad, but he was the most hated player on the most hated team. I recall watching the injury and originally it looked like a good hit and he got his 'bell rung'. As time passed people realized it was serious. Football is weird. We cheer for violence, but if it crosses a line we gotta stop right away. Again, it was wrong, but there's some context to it.

Batteries being thrown - no comment.

Booing McNabb - The city really wanted Ricky Williams. It was more around them being unhappy that they weren't getting the player many felt was the best in the draft.

Burning DJax jersey - This is far form the only time a team has burnt a former players jersey.

Punching Police Horses - Yeah, that's more a drunk thing. Poor decisions that ended with many being arrested.

Underdog masks - It was awesome. Don't know what that's on the list. The players started it because they were the #1 seed, but constantly being the betting underdog.

Other - I'm surprised there was no mention of eating horse poop, the fact that the city greased lamp poles for the parade or that there used to be a judge and jail located inside the former stadium. I guess the last one could be looked at as a corrective measure, but it also gets you wondering why it's needed.

Anyway, Philly fans are who they are. Typically blue collar and really quick to boo/flip the bird. Extremely passionate, which can lead to mistakes. With that being said I've been to ~10 different NFL stadiums and it's not that different in cities with comparable demographics.

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
A couple points:

A lot of what happened is from the 90s. That's over 20 years ago. I'm not saying it didn't happen, but it's different today if you were a fan. There's also separate accounts of the stories:

There's a little more to the Santa story. I'm not saying it was right, just that it's not like they threw snowballs for no reasons.

Regarding 'Chief Zee' he went to Philly and was openly taunting Eagles fans after Washington won by 10. That whole situation was very avoidable by Zee and I wouldn't recommend doing that at any stadium.

Snow balls did happen, but Philly is far from the only city to do that. The city responded by not allowing beer to be sold at the next game. It hasn't really happened since.

Irving's career ending injury was sad, but he was the most hated player on the most hated team. I recall watching the injury and originally it looked like a good hit and he got his 'bell rung'. As time passed people realized it was serious. Football is weird. We cheer for violence, but if it crosses a line we gotta stop right away. Again, it was wrong, but there's some context to it.

Batteries being thrown - no comment.

Booing McNabb - The city really wanted Ricky Williams. It was more around them being unhappy that they weren't getting the player many felt was the best in the draft.

Burning DJax jersey - This is far form the only time a team has burnt a former players jersey.

Punching Police Horses - Yeah, that's more a drunk thing. Poor decisions that ended with many being arrested.

Underdog masks - It was awesome. Don't know what that's on the list. The players started it because they were the #1 seed, but constantly being the betting underdog.

Other - I'm surprised there was no mention of eating horse poop, the fact that the city greased lamp poles for the parade or that there used to be a judge and jail located inside the former stadium. I guess the last one could be looked at as a corrective measure, but it also gets you wondering why it's needed.

Anyway, Philly fans are who they are. Typically blue collar and really quick to boo/flip the bird. Extremely passionate, which can lead to mistakes. With that being said I've been to ~10 different NFL stadiums and it's not that different in cities with comparable demographics.
Every team has passionate fans, somehow the rest of the fanbases in the NFL have never managed to punch police horses, beat up basically a mascot, and chuck batteries (wtf?) at people. To act like these are just common occurences in the NFL is insane. Philly is just batshit cray.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Every team has passionate fans, somehow the rest of the fanbases in the NFL have never managed to punch police horses, beat up basically a mascot, and chuck batteries (wtf?) at people. To act like these are just common occurences in the NFL is insane. Philly is just batshit cray.

If you ever go to Philly make sure to check out the Mutter museum of medical oddities. It's literally like a Nine Inch Nails video.

Also, DUCHAMP has most of his CHIT at their Museum of Fine arts.

BEARS

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
Bears fans. Just look at 90% (or roughly halve) of the people who post here

We know you weren't involved because I don't see your mom in the video throwing punches to protect you. Off camera maybe?

SugabearMVP

Liked Posts:
Lol at the level of meatball/boomer thoughts in here.

This certainly is a forum for unintelligent Trump supporting Bears fans.

See now why did you have to go there Grim? I totally agreed with your take on the stupid fight that should never be representative of anyone, let alone Bears fans. Then you go on and join the other circus by claiming something about Trump fans. Just stop dude, it's not needed, because then you become like the losers in the video.

What's it to you who I vote for and what's it to me who you vote for? Lets not be like the idiots in the video and show respect to one another. Leave the politics hatred for the haters.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
See now why did you have to go there Grim? I totally agreed with your take on the stupid fight that should never be representative of anyone, let alone Bears fans. Then you go on and join the other circus by claiming something about Trump fans. Just stop dude, it's not needed, because then you become like the losers in the video.

What's it to you who I vote for and what's it to me who you vote for? Lets not be like the idiots in the video and show respect to one another. Leave the politics hatred for the haters.
DID MEXICO PAY FOR THE WALL YET OR DO WE HAVE TO PAY FOR IT OURSELVES?

ursamajor

D.J. Moore is phat
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Unfortunately, Sox fans make up a significant portion of Bears fans...

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
I guarantee you the cowboys fans started it. They are all pieces of shit. I'm sure he deserved it.
of course, nobody should come to soldier field and look at us the wrong way..lol. besides them dudes that got smacked around a bit are probably from/live in the city themselves and knew they'll get what they're asking for in CHICAGO.

Last edited:

PickSix

Liked Posts:
Remember the old days at the Stadium when a dozen fan fights happened almost every game. Now that these are rare events must indicate that we are progressing as a species. Only a few set backs now and then.
I missed this one last night. There were many Bear fans chanting Green Bay Sucks though. Good meatball fun.

Midwaymonster75

Liked Posts:
Philly over compensates for not being NY,LA, Chi or Boston.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Remember the old days at the Stadium when a dozen fan fights happened almost every game. Now that these are rare events must indicate that we are progressing as a species. Only a few set backs now and then.
I missed this one last night. There were many Bear fans chanting Green Bay Sucks though. Good meatball fun.
Meh. Most people are getting fatter and less equipped to handle shit than ever, and living longer and still voting, from their wallets and stupid self serving brains. We are mostly just Neanderthals with better tech and more hubris. Sorry to break it to you but it is all about money and power and being on the winning tribe just like always.