Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
2nd round pick used on a guy beating high school athletes...Pace is a tard

It was obviously a bad pick and i was as shocked as anyone when they made the pick but i get what he was trying to do and sew what he saw in Shaheen after they made the pick and i went and watched his tape. He wasn't just beating these div 2 schools, he was dominating them and showed great hands and run after the catch and athleticism. It didn't work out so it was a wasted 2nd round pick. Shaheen's name was out there even before the draft as a TE that i think was being projected more in the 3rd or 4th round with upside and Pace swung early and missed.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Shaheen was a guy who you always just felt like was in the way whenever he was out on the field.

XRk1V2.gif

He was also blocking two guys in that video so kinda hard to do for a TE wouldn't you say?

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
It was obviously a bad pick and i was as shocked as anyone when they made the pick but i get what he was trying to do and sew what he saw in Shaheen after they made the pick and i went and watched his tape. He wasn't just beating these div 2 schools, he was dominating them and showed great hands and run after the catch and athleticism. It didn't work out so it was a wasted 2nd round pick. Shaheen's name was out there even before the draft as a TE that i think was being projected more in the 3rd or 4th round with upside and Pace swung early and missed.
Can you ever present a coherent fucking thought? Just say, Pace fucked up, it was a bad pick. We don't need to read your rambling on about how you gurgle Pace's cum

JD Trendleton

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. LA Clippers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Florida Gators
I was thinking super bowl before this happened, not really sure what to think now.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
They would have been better off selecting an actual college power 5 or A-10 basketball player and grooming them.

That is where I would recommend finding a diamond that is 6'7"and can actually move. Like really move.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Shaheen will likely never play another snap in the NFL. I'm sure he'll get a TC invite from someone, but it's unlikely he'll make it to a 53.
The Bengals like hurt TEs. He should give them a go. If he plays 2 games and Eifart plays 1, they only have 13 more to fill.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
They would have been better off selecting an actual college power 5 or A-10 basketball player and grooming them.

That is where I would recommend finding a diamond that is 6'7"and can actually move. Like really move.

Yeah some of the best TE's that have played the game have also played basketball with guys like Tony Gonzalez and Antonio Gates and T.Kelce all coming to mind and i'm sure plenty more that i just can't think of right now. He took a shot on a big ass athletic TE from a small school that was not just beating his opponents but dominating them and missed. It's a big miss being it was a 2nd round pick which you most of the time find day one starters in.

Madden

Liked Posts:
He's the clumsiest and least agile player I've ever seen. We'll always have those multiple times he tripped over himself to look back fondly on. I think TE's are a huge risk to draft anywhere before the 4th round. Even the good ones usually take a couple years to get into a groove so you're hardly ever gonna get that instant production that you need from players in rounds 1-3.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
I’ll never forget when Shaheen was flipped over by Cre’von Leblanc.
#LongLiveBabyGronk