Adam Shaheen

Briggs is GOAT

Liked Posts:
Ok so through 2 preseason games he has 2 catches for 12 yards, but could somebody tell me why he always seems to fuckin trip? It's not just on the 2 catches he's made, I also recall it happening when he was just running his route against Denver last week (he wasn't targeted on the pass).

I mean he did a really good job of compensating for the trip today, but still, he needs to find his damn footing. I hope this stuff doesn't rob him of playing time in the RS because I know he has good hands.

He didn't come in until the 2nd half today, and that's concerning for me.

Anyone pay attention to how he was blocking at all?

Major Ursa

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Vegas Golden Knights
  1. Utah State Aggies
Rookie tight ends historically suck ass. We won't really know what we have until year two.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
TEs historically take time. Once he is more comfortable in the offense and the Toys R Us mascot can get him the ball properly you will see his skillset.

Ej63090

Anti-Exultant Cruise Dire
Liked Posts:
His blocking has been great contrary to what we were led to believe when he was drafted.

The TE group has been awfully quiet all together too.

jbunch14

Liked Posts:
Saw Brown come up limping. Hope that one isn't serious. Shaheen has been blocking well, which is encouraging for playing time. He'll get better with reps. Hands are good.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
Saw Brown come up limping. Hope that one isn't serious. Shaheen has been blocking well, which is encouraging for playing time. He'll get better with reps. Hands are good.

not sure brown makes the team anyway. The TEs will be Sims, Shaheen and someone, maybe Miller

1ke

D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Milwaukee Bucks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
He tripped.

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Not enough opportunities with the rock but he needs to get his feet under him for sure. Might still be playing nervous. Seemed okay blocking at least.

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
I like the kid looks like hes a worker and his blockings been a lot better than advertised as far as the catches and yard ect ect I think it will come in time as he gets more and more comfortable playing at the nfl level

TexasBearfan

Liked Posts:
I watched the rams game last night and they drafted a TE who doesn't fall down, is fast and can run after catch.....I agree I noticed shaheen seems to be pushing way too hard..the game hasn't slowed down for him yet.

Adipost

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
No coincidence here. Shaheen had a Stella Artois with Aguayo before the game.

Adipost

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I watched the rams game last night and they drafted a TE who doesn't fall down, is fast and can run after catch.....I agree I noticed shaheen seems to be pushing way too hard..the game hasn't slowed down for him yet.

And Everett was drafted one pick ahead of Shaheen. But he's much smaller than Shaheen, more like a big WR.

BearFanJohn

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Never thought much of him, wasted reach pick. He's done nothing to alter my opinion.

Wow, a reach after one regular season game? I would think you, or anyone, would like to see a larger body of work to make such a statement. I'll reserve judgement after this or maybe next year.