Adrian Amos Ranked Among Best in NFL

mecha

Liked Posts:
yeah how many awful 5th round safeties did this team draft when Angelo was around. actually, were they 5ths? I think Wright was a 2 and Conte was a 3, there were a lot of other scrubs in the mix too though in years before I think.

Leon Sandcastle

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
2v32ed1.gif

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
yeah how many awful 5th round safeties did this team draft when Angelo was around. actually, were they 5ths? I think Wright was a 2 and Conte was a 3, there were a lot of other scrubs in the mix too though in years before I think.
Both were third rounders. The third round safety pick was a tradition for years there.

Hardin was a third too. Who would have thunk we had to go lower to find someone that actually resembles a football player.

mecha

Liked Posts:
must be what I'm thinking of. if only Chris Harris and Mike Brown could've held on longer. :(

Thibetanus

Liked Posts:
I am really glad that he seems to be developing into a good player. I hope he keeps getting better :D

Tjodalv

Discoverer of Dragosaurs
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
"Understand that he’s now being mentioned in the same breath as Charles Woodson and Kam Chancellor."

Wut? By whom? Don't get me wrong, the kid has looked good, but what the fuck is this dude talking about? Where has Amos been mentioned next to those two other than in this article?

Unannounced Fart

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Southern California Trojans
"Understand that he’s now being mentioned in the same breath as Charles Woodson and Kam Chancellor."

Wut? By whom? Don't get me wrong, the kid has looked good, but what the fuck is this dude talking about? Where has Amos been mentioned next to those two other than in this article?

Lol, instant credibility and bias issue with that statement. Is that a Bears homer site? I'm not familiar with it.

legendxofxlink

Whistle Dixie
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nashville Predators
  1. ETSU Buccaneers
  2. Tennessee Volunteers
That hit on Zenner looks more like a combo of Amos and McPhee

JesusHalasChrist

N.eg it from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
Donator
Liked Posts:
That hit on Zenner looks more like a combo of Amos and McPhee

It's going to take a few years for Bears fans to believe a safety actually put a hit on someone if said safety doesn't immediately grab at their helmet then leave the game with an injury.

RIP Conte

legendxofxlink

Whistle Dixie
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nashville Predators
  1. ETSU Buccaneers
  2. Tennessee Volunteers
It's going to take a few years for Bears fans to believe a safety actually put a hit on someone if said safety doesn't immediately grab at their helmet then leave the game with an injury.

RIP Conte

Touché

Larsonite

Guacamole Taco
Liked Posts:
I love that someone in our scouting department found this kid. He played little safety in college and has really surprised me with how aggressive he plays. Since we rarely see his coverage, i have to assume he's doing everything right given QBs don't target him. That's incredibly rare for a rookie, let alone a 5th round draft pick. Great job by Pace! I can only hope Pace can pull this shit off again and build us a winning roster!

Sent from a spaghetti monster circling the earth

da_bears6

Liked Posts:
5th round pick.

Young.

Hopefully this will be the worst we ever see him play.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
He is probably the biggest positive for Ryan Pace to this point.

The ability to hit on late round picks is what makes the great GMs great.

Amos has been very good, and he has the athletic upside to get better.

BearsFan51

Liked Posts:
Say what you want about Antrelle Rolle and how he's been a big disappointment, but there's been no better player for Amos to learn from than Rolle. Rolle has made it clear in his numerous radio appearances that he knows he's not personally up to standard, but he has worked to contribute by being a leader in the young secondary. I think Amos' development is a result of that and I'm glad that Amos has proven to be a steal to this point and I hope he continues to be a good player for us.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
He is probably the biggest positive for Ryan Pace to this point.

The ability to hit on late round picks is what makes the great GMs great.

Amos has been very good, and he has the athletic upside to get better.

GTFO, if that were the case then Jerry Angelo would still be here.