Akiem Hicks just flipped out on Waddle

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
This thread brought back so many great memories of hating on Tommy Waddle.

Good job CCS...I am thankful for you after all.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Can you imagine being a Bears PR person right now.

-Hicks loses it on the radio
-Cohen calls out fans
-Jackson calls out fans
-Managing Trubisky's emotions

That job sucks right now.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Hicks is out of line.

Probably he has a nagging woman in his life and just snapped at the cumulative pressure, with his injury he has been home too much around the estrogen.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Can you imagine being a Bears PR person right now.

-Hicks loses it on the radio
-Cohen calls out fans
-Jackson calls out fans
-Managing Trubisky's emotions

That job sucks right now.

Or that person sucks at there job...is what is actually looks like. Those are all things you get ahead of and never happen.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Or that person sucks at there job...is what is actually looks like. Those are all things you get ahead of and never happen.

Outside of knocking the phone out of Hicks hand I am not sure what you do?

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
This team is a bunch of front runners. Last season, when they were beating expectations, they were happy to dance around and call out experts and thump their chests. Now that they have failed to even meet the basic expectations of the season they are going to get pissy and upset.

This team went from very likeable to not all that likeable in a hurry.

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
it's the boomers faults that the young "men" metrosexuals on this team who have collectively never been spanked can't handle a little adversity. This is what happens when you have young sissies worried about being bullied who don't know how to change a tire and were raised by their single mom and sent to school with their sensitive female teacher who wants to teach them about fairness in society as a virtue

doesn't matter that Waddle only scored 9 TD's....it's 9 more than you'll EVER score even on Madden...and the mofo did it playing against the best players in the world with less speed less talent and twice as much heart as you'll ever have....the fucker would heal his concussions by drinking jagermeister and snakebite and that's all you need to know about waddle
Im guessing a woman has wronged you

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I can't tell if the people that think Waddle was somehow a legend or something are being serious or not.. there wasn't a more irrelevant player in the NFL during his tenure on the bears. He spent his career on the injury report and the roster bubble. Hicks is twice the man and 50 times the football player Waddle could ever dream of being.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
I can't tell if the people that think Waddle was somehow a legend or something are being serious or not.. there wasn't a more irrelevant player in the NFL during his tenure on the bears. He spent his career on the injury report and the roster bubble. Hicks is twice the man and 50 times the football player Waddle could ever dream of being.

And 100x the softie.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:

True, but doesn't change the fact that Hicks was being too sensitive.

Beardown11

Liked Posts:
So what’s this about Cohen “shushing” the home fans after a TD a few weeks ago? Saw something about this on Twitter but never saw it myself.
Cohen would have about 40 touchdowns this year, if the sidelines were considered a touchdown. Not a big fan of his.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
If your going to dance and thump you chest when things are going well you need to be prepared for more kicks when you are done.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yes, Hicks was being a baby back bitch here, but the Waddle infatuation by some here is mind gobbling
hey its not like he was Adam Thielen but everybody loves an underdog who takes their skills 3 levels past anyone else was able to with those limitations and don't ya know...takes it all the way to the highest level and fights for every snap like their life depends on it.

If you don't love him you weren't there or you don't have a soul.

Have you ever heard how many times Tom Waddle was cut?

Xuder O'Clam

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Imagine grown ass men, from every generation, whinging about what a football player says.

I Boo you CCS and Bears fans.

DoubleCHEEEEZE

Liked Posts:
Hicks got frustrated all the time when he was on The Score with Mully & Hanley. I'm sure it's part of the reason he is never on that station anymore. He probably just should't do radio appearances if he doesn't like challenging discussions.

This instance was Waddle agreeing with him! Hicks was saying they aren't purposely struggling and failing which prompted, "You didn't get hurt on purpose?" If he said "Right, it's not like you got injured on purpose." Hicks would have said "Exactly!"

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Hicks got frustrated all the time when he was on The Score with Mully & Hanley. I'm sure it's part of the reason he is never on that station anymore. He probably just should't do radio appearances if he doesn't like challenging discussions.

This instance was Waddle agreeing with him! Hicks was saying they aren't purposely struggling and failing which prompted, "You didn't get hurt on purpose?" If he said "Right, it's not like you got injured on purpose." Hicks would have said "Exactly!"
My step-father is 6'8" and 400 lbs. He suffers from this same syndrome. Wrong all the time but few people check him.