Alex Bars Breakdown

FirstTimer

v. 2.0: Fully Modded
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
He’s definitely worth a look for the back up tackle spot. @WindyCity ive been reading the Bears got rounds 2-3 value in a UDFA bc of his injury, is that more homer exaggeration or after reviewing him do you feel the same way.
Round 2-3 he would have had to of had a pretty unbelievable Sr. season at ND. He was having a good one, but not to that level. Bars is a mauler. One dimensional guard IMO. You start getting towards Rounds 1,2, and 3 and you have to offer a bit more.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
Round 2-3 he would have had to of had a pretty unbelievable Sr. season at ND. He was having a good one, but not to that level. Bars is a mauler. One dimensional guard IMO. You start getting towards Rounds 1,2, and 3 and you have to offer a bit more.
So Kyle Long’s replacement in a perfect world? That would be huge considering our limited draft capital.

1000ftditka!

Throbbing
Liked Posts:
Civilization, also known as Massachusetts
Have seen enough of Lucas and Clemmings. Lucas will never be an NFL starting caliber OT. The more snaps that Barr takes at OT the better for his footwork and experience. Flexibility in being able to play OG and OT will help him stay on the 53 roster.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Donator
Liked Posts:
I thought he looked terrible.

We have to pray our o-line starters don't get injured because the backups looked like absolute shit.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
If Bars is playing tackle at only point in his career for the Bears, it would be because of injuries. He'll never develop as a swing tackle. He's basically a poor man's Matt Slauson at this point in his career

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange

All i know for sure is that other kid we also brought in in UDFA from ND with Bars (S.Mustipher) sucks and he should be one of the cuts this weekend. He isn't even PS material. Bars definitely makes the 53 but that will be at G even though i think with more reps he could get by if we absolutely had to have him at T for a game or two.