All of you Trubisky nut huggers can go back to the holes you crawled out of now

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Trubisky’s play the last few weeks was cute but anyone with an IQ over 10 could have told you it wouldn’t last. I’m sure you all had fun gloating about it the past few weeks but that’s all over now. What you saw today is what Trubisky is.

Meanwhile Lamar dominated the league’s #1 rush defense, breaking Vick’s rushing record in the process, Mahomes blew out a stout defense in a literal blizzard and Watson beat a division team on the road in a crucial matchup, which is ironically exactly what Trubisky failed to do.

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
Trubisky’s play the last few weeks was cute but anyone with an IQ over 10 could have told you it wouldn’t last. I’m sure you all had fun gloating about it the past few weeks but that’s all over now. What you saw today is what Trubisky is.

Meanwhile Lamar dominated the league’s #1 rush defense, breaking Vick’s rushing record in the process, Mahomes blew out a stout defense in a literal blizzard and Watson beat a division team on the road in a crucial matchup, which is ironically exactly what Trubisky failed to do.
Threads like this prove you are a fucking idiot

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Man would I have loved Lamar Jackson but Trubisky is showing he can be a average QB like Alex Smith, Kirk Cousins or Ryan Tannehill.

zabavka

The owls are not what they seem...
Liked Posts:
He holds Virginia's hand while in the Bears chapel so he'll be back as a starter next year

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I don't think Trubisky will ever be the answer, but I'm hoping this last month means he's at least over the atrocious play he's had most of the year.

Having said that, both this year and last year have been similar in that he's had a 4-5 game stretch of decent play but overall just not good enough.

I don't think it makes much sense to overpay some mediocre or aging veteran who probably won't win you more games than you can with Trubisky. But I do think they need to draft a QB next year and keep drafting QBs until you get it right. Keep spinning the wheel.

Just don't waste seven years on a project that clearly isn't the answer like you did with Cutler.

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
Both the OP and Mitch need to work hard to better themselves In the off-season. I hope the OP can figure out how to drop 150 lbs and get off his scooter. Diabetes is looming if he can’t make some healthy choices. What‘s the maximum weight limit for one of those things? All that weight and social ostracism he faces as a result resonates in his constant vitriol for young Mitchell. Sad...

Mitch has work to do as well. Mitch needs to see the field better.

The OP is hoping to one day see his toes.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Both the OP and Mitch need to work hard to better themselves In the off-season. I hope the OP can figure out how to drop 150 lbs and get off his scooter. Diabetes is looming if he can’t make some healthy choices. What‘s the maximum weight limit for one of those things? All that weight and social ostracism he faces as a result resonates in his constant vitriol for young Mitchell. Sad...

Mitch has work to do as well. Mitch needs to see the field better.

The OP is hoping to one day see his toes.

I thought mitch saw the field just fine today. Missed a couple open guys but every QB does that. Missed a couple throws too.

Funny that this post comes in a game where he didn't play terrible. His oline was not very good today, he wasn't great, but earlier in the season he would have crumbled under the circumstances.

msadows

Liked Posts:
I don't think Trubisky will ever be the answer, but I'm hoping this last month means he's at least over the atrocious play he's had most of the year.

Having said that, both this year and last year have been similar in that he's had a 4-5 game stretch of decent play but overall just not good enough.

I don't think it makes much sense to overpay some mediocre or aging veteran who probably won't win you more games than you can with Trubisky. But I do think they need to draft a QB next year and keep drafting QBs until you get it right. Keep spinning the wheel.

Just don't waste seven years on a project that clearly isn't the answer like you did with Cutler.

I agree with every statement you made in that post. No point in overpaying someone. You can bring in competition but we all know the only way this team has a shot at a superbowl next year is if mitch becomes special, which is unlikely at this point.

It's just frustrating, because you see throws like that bootleg pass to miller and say wow thats an elite throw, but then the dude goes out the next drive and does something that makes you question how he was ever a #2 overall pick.

I don't think they waste 7 years on mitch. My guess is they pick the 5th year up, if he continues to play the same way he has this year in 2020(He's obviously starting 2020, even if anytime still seems to think otherwise), they will rescind the 5th year.

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I agree with every statement you made in that post. No point in overpaying someone. You can bring in competition but we all know the only way this team has a shot at a superbowl next year is if mitch becomes special, which is unlikely at this point.

It's just frustrating, because you see throws like that bootleg pass to miller and say wow thats an elite throw, but then the dude goes out the next drive and does something that makes you question how he was ever a #2 overall pick.

I don't think they waste 7 years on mitch. My guess is they pick the 5th year up, if he continues to play the same way he has this year in 2020(He's obviously starting 2020, even if anytime still seems to think otherwise), they will rescind the 5th year.

Yeah, but if it comes down to that, I want them to have someone ready to step in. Pace said he believed in drafting a QB every year, but he's done almost the opposite. They don't draft enough QBs and don't give themselves enough spins at the wheel. That has to change, imo.

coolio

Liked Posts:
Next year should Trubisky last year starting for the Chicago Bears. Then when he leaves he will be a clipboard guy somewhere and people will be complaining about how Nagy ruined his career and it's not his fault.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Yeah, but if it comes down to that, I want them to have someone ready to step in. Pace said he believed in drafting a QB every year, but he's done almost the opposite. They don't draft enough QBs and don't give themselves enough spins at the wheel. That has to change, imo.

That changed when you drafted a QB with the #2 pick.

Too high of a draft stock in order to cut bail after a few seasons. Too high a pick to bring in competition too. I get it, I don't like it, but I get it. Should have at least drafted someone in the late rounds, however.

I do agree with you they should use their high 2nd on a QB. Even if mitch somehow ends up figuring it out you can trade that guy a few years down the road for a 3rd or 4th.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Next year should Trubisky last year starting for the Chicago Bears. Then when he leaves he will be a clipboard guy somewhere and people will be complaining about how Nagy ruined his career and it's not his fault.

I have 100% faith trubisky will start somewhere IF he leaves the bears. Like I said, they are going to pick up the 5th year option. Just accept that fact. There is a very good chance he is a bear in 2021.

However, if not, There will be another team that will say they can figure him out. He has flashed too much not to.

The guy has a lot of talent. He out played rodgers today, which makes me laugh that CRM(Who is the worst troll I ever met) made this fucking thread. Mitch was not the reason we lost today. He played more than well enough for a victory. It was not a great game by any measure, but his play was much above serviceable.

coolio

Liked Posts:
I have 100% faith trubisky will start somewhere IF he leaves the bears. Like I said, they are going to pick up the 5th year option. Just accept that fact. There is a very good chance he is a bear in 2021.

However, if not, There will be another team that will say they can figure him out. He has flashed too much not to.

The guy has a lot of talent. He out played rodgers today, which makes me laugh that CRM(Who is the worst troll I ever met) made this fucking thread. Mitch was not the reason we lost today. He played more than well enough for a victory. It was not a great game by any measure, but his play was much above serviceable.

This year has made me completely done with him. I was done with him after the eagles game and nothing changed that. The only thing that would change it is if he played well for these last 4 games and he failed at doing that, so my mind won't be changed.

The NFC North would love for him to remain our quarterback. I've seen enough with my eyes, I've seen enough advanced stats labeling how inaccurate he is. Enough with this. We need a quarterback who is good consistently and that's not Trubisky.

Say all you want about Nagy I won't argue. but Trubisky is just an inaccurate quarterback.

msadows

Liked Posts:
This year has made me completely done with him. I was done with him after the eagles game and nothing changed that. The only thing that would change it is if he played well for these last 4 games and he failed at doing that, so my mind won't be changed.

The NFC North would love for him to remain our quarterback. I've seen enough with my eyes, I've seen enough advanced stats labeling how inaccurate he is. Enough with this. We need a quarterback who is good consistently and that's not Trubisky.

Say all you want about Nagy I won't argue. but Trubisky is just an inaccurate quarterback.

He has played well for the last month..

Do you expect him to be pat mahomes? Because he isn't ever going to be that.

He outplayed #12 today. FYI. This offense has a LOT of warts, the oline is horrendous, there is NO run game against a bottom 5 run D. We have no tight end in an offense that requires one to be succesful.

I'm not making excuses for mitch. He is what he is, but to say you're done with him after this stretch is an opinion you are welcome to but its kind of an odd time to state it. Since the Rams game he's been as good or better than last year.

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:

He can make plays and has some talent, but he's bad most of the time. The games he had against the Lions and Cowboys are the level of performance you get from the good QBs 10-12 times a year. These games need to be the norm, not the exception. He just isn't good enough.