All of you Trubisky nut huggers can go back to the holes you crawled out of now

Buddy Dale

Liked Posts:
In order to assess the quarterback situation for the Bears one of the items for this criteria is if
the quarterback can play well against a Division rival like the Packers. No matter how good your
quarterback is, in this division, he has to play well against the Packers.

As I watched both games this year against the Packers it is apparent that the Packers have Tribusky's number.

I know the offensive line cannot create holes for our running back and pass blocking is bad for many plays. In fact,
they need two new guards and a tackle. James Daniels is not that good either. Therefore they need offensive lineman
and a new quarterback.

Pace has not brought in the needed offensive lineman. Jay Cutler was running for his life, Glennon was running
for his life, and Tribusky is running for his life most of the time. So yes, if they brought in another quarterback with
this offensive line the results would be about the same.

But the Packers have Tribusky's number.

Outlaw Josey Cutler

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Penn State Nittany Lions
Sometimes I wonder if I am watching a different game than some of you. The only thing I saw positive yesterday was Trubisky to Miller and Trubisky to Robinson, and some of those were spectacular. There is NO running game at all, nobody cares. The OL kind of sucks. There is no hope of kicking a FG longer than 40 yards. There is absolutely no pass rush whatsoever. There were Packers beating our corners all game. The open field tackling was atrocious.

And you fucking guys are starting fucking Trubisky threads and piling on? Fucking simpletons.

Well, only one started the thread. In fairness, the others posting after were talking about the big picture and their lack of trust in Mitch being the long term answer here and not really echoing the OP that he was primarily to blame here. Like there was two different levels of Trubisky talk from OP to guys like @bearmick

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Man would I have loved Lamar Jackson but Trubisky is showing he can be a average QB like Alex Smith, Kirk Cousins or Ryan Tannehill.
What? Trubisky is miles from the level Smith achieved. Tannehill and Cousins currently have QB rating over 110, among the top 3 in the NFL along with Lamar Jackson while Trubisky is 26th in the 32 team league with a rating that's more than 30 points lower than them. You can't lump that POS Mitch in with the top QBs.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
The apologists will never come around. They’re more Trubisky fans than Bears fans. SAD!

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Liked Posts:
Sometimes I wonder if I am watching a different game than some of you. The only thing I saw positive yesterday was Trubisky to Miller and Trubisky to Robinson, and some of those were spectacular. There is NO running game at all, nobody cares. The OL kind of sucks. There is no hope of kicking a FG longer than 40 yards. There is absolutely no pass rush whatsoever. There were Packers beating our corners all game. The open field tackling was atrocious.

And you fucking guys are starting fucking Trubisky threads and piling on? Fucking simpletons.

What game were you watching where Trubs didn't have a 65 rating and 2 INTs and scored only 13 points?

DaaBears

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
What game were you watching where Trubs didn't have a 65 rating and 2 INTs and scored only 13 points?

Now stop that. The 1st interception was on a hail Mary from their own 35 with no time on the clock and that impacts to passer rating too. Even the 2nd one was just one of those things where a lineman gets a hand on the ball and made a great play. You are confirming that you didn't even watch the game I guess.

DaaBears

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Every thread today should be on the inability to run the fucking ball. Speaking of nut huggers, should I search for a old thread with most of the same people in here nut hugging David Montgomery and the offensive line in the offseason? This is what you should be talking about today. Today inability to run the ball against one of the worst run defenses in the NFL. Everybody else just runs all over them.

By the way, I don't have an opinion on DM either way. I just know that the problem with the Bears offense is the inability to run the ball, at all, which most here don't even acknowledge.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Liked Posts:
Every thread today should be on the inability to run the fucking ball. Speaking of nut huggers, should I search for a old thread with most of the same people in here nut hugging David Montgomery and the offensive line in the offseason? This is what you should be talking about today. Today inability to run the ball against one of the worst run defenses in the NFL. Everybody else just runs all over them.

I did question Monty, and a couple of people when absolutely ape shit. Monty is protected by super fans right now.

Monty 2.8 ypc and 39 yards. I joked he'd blow up for 65 before the game.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Yeah, but if it comes down to that, I want them to have someone ready to step in. Pace said he believed in drafting a QB every year, but he's done almost the opposite. They don't draft enough QBs and don't give themselves enough spins at the wheel. That has to change, imo.
I so agree. While I understand that nobody actually drafts a QB EVERY year, the idea is laudable and should be aspired to. Pace has drafted 1 in 5 years with need at the position. Team needed so much when he got here that I understand not drafting a few more but one? 2 years with Jay holding the reigns and no QBs drafted? Nah. Not securing Brisset or Prescott particularly disturbed me. Not getting one in the other years almost makes sense when you look at what was available to us but that aspect of the 2016 draft pissed me off. Brissett was my sleeper pick that year and everyone liked Prescott who may have had some unfavorable personal reports taken too seriously by GMs.

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
I thought mitch saw the field just fine today. Missed a couple open guys but every QB does that. Missed a couple throws too.

Funny that this post comes in a game where he didn't play terrible. His oline was not very good today, he wasn't great, but earlier in the season he would have crumbled under the circumstances.

He’s improving across the board. Protect him better and get him some real TEs and I think he’ll be pretty damn good.

This isn’t rocket science, he was going to need time to develop and being in a different system year one didn’t help. Next year should really tell the story.

I have trouble processing the hate for this guy. He has more skill and talent than any Bear QB I have ever seen and he’s busting his ass to get better. Screw it! Let’s run him out of town!

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
In order to assess the quarterback situation for the Bears one of the items for this criteria is if
the quarterback can play well against a Division rival like the Packers. No matter how good your
quarterback is, in this division, he has to play well against the Packers.

As I watched both games this year against the Packers it is apparent that the Packers have Tribusky's number.

I know the offensive line cannot create holes for our running back and pass blocking is bad for many plays. In fact,
they need two new guards and a tackle. James Daniels is not that good either. Therefore they need offensive lineman
and a new quarterback.

Pace has not brought in the needed offensive lineman. Jay Cutler was running for his life, Glennon was running
for his life, and Tribusky is running for his life most of the time. So yes, if they brought in another quarterback with
this offensive line the results would be about the same.

But the Packers have Tribusky's number.
Except for the fact you're just using the most common BS excuse that all other idiot fans use, that Trubisky is running for his life. The real fact of the matter is he's afforded top 10 type protection and still sucks!

Team Pass Block Win Rate

1. Green Bay Packers, 70%
2. Baltimore Ravens, 68%
3. Oakland Raiders, 65%
4. Indianapolis Colts, 65%
5. Houston Texans, 63%
6. Pittsburgh Steelers, 63%
7. Buffalo Bills, 63%
8. Chicago Bears, 63%
9. Tennessee Titans, 63%
10. Arizona Cardinals, 62%
11. Cleveland Browns, 61%
12. Dallas Cowboys, 60%
13. New York Giants, 60%
14. Detroit Lions, 59%
15. Kansas City Chiefs, 59%
16. Washington Redskins, 59%
17. Minnesota Vikings, 59%
18. Philadelphia Eagles, 59%
19. Los Angeles Chargers, 58%
20. New York Jets, 57%
21. Tampa Bay Buccaneers, 57%
22. San Francisco 49ers, 57%
23. New England Patriots, 56%
24. Los Angeles Rams, 55%
25. Jacksonville Jaguars, 55%
26. New Orleans Saints, 55%
27. Denver Broncos, 52%
28. Seattle Seahawks, 52%
29. Atlanta Falcons, 50%
30. Carolina Panthers, 47%
31. Cincinnati Bengals, 44%
32. Miami Dolphins, 41%

And it's not as if the Packers are the only team that has Trubisky's number. They made it known before the game they were again going to make Trubisky beat them with his passing and limit his running.

abegibronlives

Liked Posts:
And that's no one's fault but Ryan Pace. Once again, we have never seen a GM love a QB like he did who played so little in college. Never. What happened to draft a QB every year? We've drafted one who isn't good and I guarantee you we don't draft one this year. We will draft someone to replace Leno and then a tight end

PRAY TO GOD HE'S NOT FROM A D2 SCHOOL.

If he was a fifth round pick Bears fans would probably be a little happier with him.....It's certainly not his fault the 'brain trust' at Halas Hall decided to trade up for him and leave better quarterbacks on the board, but it is what it is. The Trubisky/Nagy offensive juggernaut scores exactly one touchdown in eight quarters of football against Green Bay. Obviously, that is unacceptable.

Fairly or unfairly, Mitchell Trubisky will forever be compared to Mahomes and Watson, and those two guys are playing at a much higher level and have their teams leading their respective divisions. No State Farm commercials for Mitch.....

Angry Boomer

President Mayhem
Donator
Liked Posts:
Except for the fact you're just using the most common BS excuse that all other idiot fans use, that Trubisky is running for his life. The real fact of the matter is he's afforded top 10 type protection and still sucks!

Team Pass Block Win Rate

1. Green Bay Packers, 70%
2. Baltimore Ravens, 68%
3. Oakland Raiders, 65%
4. Indianapolis Colts, 65%
5. Houston Texans, 63%
6. Pittsburgh Steelers, 63%
7. Buffalo Bills, 63%
8. Chicago Bears, 63%
9. Tennessee Titans, 63%
10. Arizona Cardinals, 62%
11. Cleveland Browns, 61%
12. Dallas Cowboys, 60%
13. New York Giants, 60%
14. Detroit Lions, 59%
15. Kansas City Chiefs, 59%
16. Washington Redskins, 59%
17. Minnesota Vikings, 59%
18. Philadelphia Eagles, 59%
19. Los Angeles Chargers, 58%
20. New York Jets, 57%
21. Tampa Bay Buccaneers, 57%
22. San Francisco 49ers, 57%
23. New England Patriots, 56%
24. Los Angeles Rams, 55%
25. Jacksonville Jaguars, 55%
26. New Orleans Saints, 55%
27. Denver Broncos, 52%
28. Seattle Seahawks, 52%
29. Atlanta Falcons, 50%
30. Carolina Panthers, 47%
31. Cincinnati Bengals, 44%
32. Miami Dolphins, 41%

And it's not as if the Packers are the only team that has Trubisky's number. They made it known before the game they were again going to make Trubisky beat them with his passing and limit his running.

And if Nagy had started actually playing to win at the beginning of the game instead of the last 5 minutes of the 3rd quarter, Trubisky would probably have beaten them

Broc

well baked
Donator
Liked Posts:
Dumb thread. Trubisky actually played well enough to win. The inability to run the ball, get pressure on Rodgers, and cover and tackle GB receivers lost this game.... not to mention the 2 HUGE calls the Refs fucked up.

Use the two 2nd rounders on OL, draft another QB to develop, and find a doctor to pull Nagy's head out of his ass for next year and this team will be back in contention.

roadwarrior_joe

Liked Posts:

And you fucking guys are starting fucking Trubisky threads and piling on?

Spot on, this is what I saw yesterday as well. Piling on Trubisky after that game is asinine.

This is all on:

Pace for picking a RB that is less than dynamic, not knowing what a legit TE looks like, having FA and late round draft picks make up your Oline, then paying them, all his misses on 1st round, and now 2nd round picks (Daniels).

Nagy for not playing to the strength of the players on the team, running WR screens over, and over, and over, and not one of those ever looked blocked or executed to even have a chance to gain 1 yard, trying to run a power run game up the middle with TC when you have a guy like Nall who should have been given a shot to see if he could do something, and the biggest problem, showing he cannot get his team ready for a big game..

Pagano for not pressing the receivers so that his anemic pass rush had a an additional second to MAYBE get to the QB.

McCaskeys for hiring all these losers.

To blame Trubisky for yesterday is crazy, this team is mediocre at best, both from talent level across the board, and for sure from coaching.

payton 34ever

Liked Posts:
Trying to imagine what a sad life you must lead when you are revved up to go post on the Bears board that your prediction of the QB sucking, and therefore the Bears sucking is correct. This is why I stopped conversing with fans and on message boards in most sports. Loaded with people who would rather be "right" than see their team necessarily have success. Go on and tell us all about how you're just looking out for the long term future of the franchise now - we'd love to hear you play GM and tell us all about how you, a random guy on a computer, could do a better job than the people with years in the NFL. This shit is so predictable and tired.

ErinAndrewsPeephole

Liked Posts:
Mitch was fine yesterday. Made some wow throws and made some clunkers. His one legit interception was just pure dumb luck by the Packers DL. Rodgers also had a few tipped passes that went up into the air and weren't intercepted by Bears defenders. MT is a bit behind the curve developmental-wise, but I still see the arrow as pointing up.

That said, Chicago does need to bring in a vet QB to push him in the offseason.

Yesterday's game had more to do with the lack of consistent run game - against one of the league's worst rush defenses no less - and a dependable TE to take the pressure off MT. And whoever posted that ridiculous pass blocking list that had the Bears near the top - lol - cmon man. MT was pressured all day yesterday. I thought he played well considering the circumstances.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Dumb thread. Trubisky actually played well enough to win. The inability to run the ball, get pressure on Rodgers, and cover and tackle GB receivers lost this game.... not to mention the 2 HUGE calls the Refs fucked up.

Use the two 2nd rounders on OL, draft another QB to develop, and find a doctor to pull Nagy's head out of his ass for next year and this team will be back in contention.
All Ridley had to do was get low and get his hands up and prepare for potential tip and it comes down to two point conversion and overtime.

Braunevker simply makes one more pitch and it's a TD. Two guys open. Still ..two point and overtime.

Truth is game wasn't close and Rodgers never does more than he needs to. They owned us, controlled us, and laughed at our last gasps.