Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/...weet-about-aaron-rodgers-and-coaching-search/

Winston Moss

@Insanecane99
Follow Follow @Insanecane99
More
Ponder this... what Championship teams have are great leadership! Period! It’s not the offensive guru trend, it’s not the safe trend. Find somebody that is going to hold #12 and everybody in this building to a #LombardiStandard! Period! #losingsucks!

8:59 AM - 4 Dec 2018
480 Retweets 1,644 Likes BCarnn o a h ⚰️Kevin RileyGeezy4SheezyOrtezHenry LansingGet Money Ya YaJessie CrossThe Dude, His Dudeness, Duder, or El Duderino
226 replies 480 retweets 1,644 likes
Reply 226 Retweet 480 Like 1.6K

Sounds like Aaron really is a dick.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
GB is turning into a dumpster fire. This what happen when you let an inmate run the asylum. And just like MBS, the Saudi prince, Aaron had Moss whacked.

Rory Sparrow

Liked Posts:
Ironic since Rodgers won a championship. Good stuff.

pseudonym

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I've been waiting for GB to fall apart. It's glorious.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
Green Bay as an organization is a dumpster fire right now and just isn’t as desirable as a coaching job as it used to be. Who would want to put up with all this drama?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Ironic since Rodgers won a championship. Good stuff.
Not at all ironic, his tweet was about having someone with leadership skills to hold Rodgers and others to the"LombardiStandard."In 2010, they had guys like Charles Woodson, Greg Jennings, Josh Sitton, James Jones, and BJ Raji in the locker room. Now they have a bunch of youngsters and the sage veteran is AR and Juice Mathews, but no one has ever compared Rodgers leadership skills to Manning, Brady, or Montana.

And that a good coach like Moss got fired just hours after daring to mention #12 in a slightly critical light tells you everything you need to know about the state of that franchise.

Rory Sparrow

Liked Posts:
Not at all ironic, his tweet was about having someone with leadership skills to hold Rodgers and others to the"LombardiStandard."In 2010, they had guys like Charles Woodson, Greg Jennings, Josh Sitton, James Jones, and BJ Raji in the locker room. No one has ever compared Rodgers leadership skills to Manning, Brady, or Montana.

And that a good coach like Moss got fired just hours after daring to mention #12 in a slightly critical light tells you everything you need to know about the state of that franchise.

Wow. So you at least allow that, factually speaking, Aaron Rodgers did indeed with a championship. I guess that's an improvement for you. Championship teams have great leadership, Aaron Rodgers won a championship, thus Aaron Rodgers is not a great leader.

I like how "no one has ever compared Rodgers leadership skills to Manning/Brady/Montana", but apparently James Jones, BJ Raji and Josh Sitton have had their leadership skills compared to Manning/Brady/Montana.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
It's 100% accurate to say that any team with Josh Sitton on it wins games.

The same can be said about Matt Slauson.

Outlaw Josey Cutler

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Penn State Nittany Lions
Not at all ironic, his tweet was about having someone with leadership skills to hold Rodgers and others to the"LombardiStandard."In 2010, they had guys like Charles Woodson, Greg Jennings, Josh Sitton, James Jones, and BJ Raji in the locker room. Now they have a bunch of youngsters and the sage veteran is AR and Juice Mathews, but no one has ever compared Rodgers leadership skills to Manning, Brady, or Montana.

Good coaches get fired all the time in the NFL. Way it goes. I have no idea it was because of criticism of # 12 but you seem to believe it simply because it fits the "GB is a dumpster fire" take on the situation.

My take is this: GB WAS a dumpster fire, and may or may not continue to be from here but I suspect not (unfortunately). I believe this move will extinguish the flames and restore balance behind the scenes especially with a win and Rodgers will play better. GB will be just as tough a game as ever imo

Rory Sparrow

Liked Posts:
It's 100% accurate to say that any team with Josh Sitton on it wins games.

The same can be said about Matt Slauson.

I am eagerly anticipating iueyedoc's upcoming book "2010 Packers Tales from the Locker Room", where we get all the inside information as to how James Jones was the real leader of the team.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Wow. So you at least allow that, factually speaking, Aaron Rodgers did indeed with a championship. I guess that's an improvement for you. Championship teams have great leadership, Aaron Rodgers won a championship, thus Aaron Rodgers is not a great leader.

I like how "no one has ever compared Rodgers leadership skills to Manning/Brady/Montana", but apparently James Jones, BJ Raji and Josh Sitton have had their leadership skills compared to Manning/Brady/Montana.
Nice how you leave off the 2 biggest locker room guys on that team, Woodson and Jennings and twist words about the others.

Damn, you seem hell bent on catching me in a gotcha moment using whatever means necessary. I must have wronged you at some point in the distant past. Whatever that may be... I extend a heartfelt sorry.
I am eagerly anticipating iueyedoc's upcoming book "2010 Packers Tales from the Locker Room", where we get all the inside information as to how James Jones was the real leader of the team.
You seem upset.

Last edited:

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Good coaches get fired all the time in the NFL. Way it goes. I have no idea it was because of criticism of # 12 but you seem to believe it simply because it fits the "GB is a dumpster fire" take on the situation.
LOL. They fire McCarthy Sunday and that was it. So you think that Moss criticized Rodgers and was let go hours later is just a coincidence? Suuuuure

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
The Deadspin article about this says this was Philbin's call, and that Moss was pretty close with McCarthy.

I'm sure having your associate head coach who is loyal to the guy who just got fired is the perfect situation for an interim coach. But yeah, probably all about Aaron.

Rory Sparrow

Liked Posts:
Nice how you leave off the 2 biggest locker room guys on that team, Woodson and Jennings and twist words about the others.

Damn, you seem hell bent on catching me in a gotcha moment using whatever means necessary. I must have wronged you at some point in the distant past. Whatever that may be... I extend a heartfelt sorry.

Greg Jennings...biggest locker room guy on 2010 Packers. Wow. I assume this will be chronicled in your upcoming book.

Quoting a stupid post of yours = gotcha moment. Good to know moving forward.

Moss survived two defensive staff housecleanings under McCarthy, I assume because he was buddies with McCarthy. McCarthy is gone now, Packers defense is 21st, 26th and 17th in the last 3 years. Not really sure if he was a "good coach" as you claim, and not really sure if Moss didn't orchestrate his own departure.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
The Deadspin article about this says this was Philbin's call, and that Moss was pretty close with McCarthy.

I'm sure having your associate head coach who is loyal to the guy who just got fired is the perfect situation for an interim coach. But yeah, probably all about Aaron.

I would think the next coach would prefer the staff left the way it is so their next actual head coach, not interim, can decide who is worth keeping and who is not. Considering they have 7 losses on the season, really 8 if you count the tie, I’m not sure why it was so pressing to fire a guy who was loyal to McCarthy who did give this man a job.

Rory Sparrow

Liked Posts:
I would think the next coach would prefer the staff left the way it is so their next actual head coach, not interim, can decide who is worth keeping and who is not. Considering they have 7 losses on the season, really 8 if you count the tie, I’m not sure why it was so pressing to fire a guy who was loyal to McCarthy who did give this man a job.

True. Nothing says "Lombardi Standard" and "Championship Leadership" like an assistant defensive coach going to twitter to call out his team's QB!

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Green Bay as an organization is a dumpster fire right now and just isn’t as desirable as a coaching job as it used to be. Who would want to put up with all this drama?

The McCaskeys and Ted the accountant

smilebit

Liked Posts:
Anyone know the over/under on Rodgers dropping dimes to receivers on Sunday now that McFatty is gone?

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I am personally really enjoying this Green Bay dysfunction.

This has been a nightmare season for them and it makes me very happy. Another wasted year of Rodgers career, keep them coming.