Anthony Davis on playing for the Chicago Bulls...

zack54attack

Bears
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
Aka Don't get your hopes up..

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
This is going to be the next Kobe/TMac and to some extent, LMA situation.

Get your stupid cards now, show your membership to the stupid club, just flash that card for the nexty 6 years. Every time someone talks about off-season signings and 'sign-and-trades', whip out that card, show them how stupid you are, show them you think AD is going to sign here.

Alpha Male

Liked Posts:
It won't happen but I hope its not because of a lack of effort. They better be recruiting him and send a legend like scottie to help as well.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
No legit player in their prime is coming to play under a garpax run team. Players know how toxic a situation they would be putting themselves in.

Diehardfan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
No legit player in their prime is coming to play under a garpax run team. Players know how toxic a situation they would be putting themselves in.

This is one of the better posts you'll find in this forum.

"toxic" is precisely what this whole organization is....from owner down to ballboy.

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
This is one of the better posts you'll find in this forum.

"toxic" is precisely what this whole organization is....from owner down to ballboy.

The ballboy might be the only person actually doing their job

anotheridiot

Liked Posts:
super max from the lakers or max from anyone else.
What difference is there when you are getting 40 million per year wherever you go

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
super max from the lakers or max from anyone else.
What difference is there when you are getting 40 million per year wherever you go

Well, I’d imagine he’d rather play in LA or any other big market/no state income tax/nice weather market vs. playing in Minnesota, OKC, etc.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
He might come here when he's 38 years old?

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
The ballboy might be the only person actually doing their job
It goes beyond doing their job. There are so many weird ass stories that come out about garpax. Pax trying to fight a coach. Hiring spies on a coach. Almost killing Deng. You wonder why rose didn’t trust team doctors lol

there is more than that. This is a shithole organization

Diehardfan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
It goes beyond doing their job. There are so many weird ass stories that come out about garpax. Pax trying to fight a coach. Hiring spies on a coach. Almost killing Deng. You wonder why rose didn’t trust team doctors lol

there is more than that. This is a shithole organization

Yet they keep selling out games with outragious NBA ticket prices.....what in the hell is wrong with these fans?

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
Yet they keep selling out games with outragious NBA ticket prices.....what in the hell is wrong with these fans?

well i used to have season tickets to the pistons even after they sucked for a long time. Mostly it was just a good place to hang out and party and not bother watching the games lol. I can see that in Chicago also. Plus I would give away allot of tickets to friends and customers. That’s a big thing you have to consider how many of these tickets are corporate owned.

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
I kept stix for 11 years moving up little by little. I basically broke even on selling off ones I didn't use. But when I felt like the damn stix were strictly an investment, and I didn't enjoy watching shitty basketball... then I figured it was time to find a better investment with that money. Plus, all the people who nag you about buying tickets off you, because everyone wants to go to the games you want to go to for the most part, and people flake out on you for shitty games too often to just accept the good with the bad. I traded them off to a friend and he gives me one game a year at cost, fair trade, especially when I started in the 300s, and traded up to seats mid court 100s near the end.

But yeah, I take it that 80% of stix holders are NOT buying them for being a regular at games, but are either new investors or kids who got their families tickets and they don't want to throw them away because of all the grief they would get from someone in the family. I would say 80% is fairly accurate based on the return faces I would see when I regularly went to games.

Buy low , sell high though. If anyone ever wanted to get in, this would be the time. And unfortunately that means the Bulls will KEEP selling out, no lesson learned for Jerry.