dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Instagram complainer. Let him influence another team!

So what did he do that's making people talk about trading him? It must be pretty bad but i haven't seen everything he's posted so please fill me in on what he's done?

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
So what did he do that's making people talk about trading him? It must be pretty bad but i haven't seen everything he's posted so please fill me in on what he's done?
Google it for yourself, you're a big boy aren't you?

Pegger

President Stoopid
Liked Posts:
If he was on the Patriots he would already have been traded for 2 1st round draft picks. AmIright?

Yeah, and if your uncle got a sex change.... you'd probably need some counselling...

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Did I miss AntMill saying something?

RubberBanMan

I’m just a fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
Some post about him being silent during a frustrating season and staying silent. Kind of a contradiction.

I'd slow down on the cut him talk. But I think he's the one player most would agree has the potential for character concerns even when he was drafted. You can just see that slight diva attitude.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Imagine a team trading up for you, having the fan base slobber all over you as geared up for a breakout year only for your QB being able to hit you when you are wide open.

Perhaps Trubs should learn to read a defense and then Miller may have no reason to whine.

This reminds me of how the Cutler fanboys got on DJ Moore for speaking the truth about Cutler.

Pegger

President Stoopid
Liked Posts:
This whole cancer scare reminds me of poor Kevin White's shin AIDS cancer...

So sad. I can't recall how that ended and I'm too lazy to look it up, so I'm just assuming his story ended as one of the greatest Canadian athlete, humanitarian, and cancer research activist ever. In 1980, with one leg having been amputated due to cancer, he embarked on an east to west cross-Canada run to raise money and awareness for cancer research.

Loved that guy. I remember learning about him in Canadian school up here in Canada. Let's just say the whole classroom shed many maple syrup tears that day!

BTW, that's where maple syrup really comes from. It's a Canadian child's tears.

giphy.gif

redgrange19

Eater of Ham
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
Miller can piss off with his little T-rex arms.

Porkchop

Liked Posts:
I can't blame Miller for a second.

The offense is garbage, the passing game is infuriating and the receivers minus Robinson are playing like trash, and where is Miller in this? On the fucking sideline, while Nagy trots out Gabriel, Cohen and Patterson to run around like they have no fucking clue what they're doing. Why? Because they all can't run routes!

How many times have we seen Miller on the field these last two games? This is a guy Pace and Nagy prioritized in the 2018 draft with a 2nd round trade-up and they're passing him up in favor of Cordarelle fucking Patterson!? That is bordering on willful negligence.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
so basically what you are saying is you want to see more of Patterson because that is what will happen in your scenario if Miller were to be gone. Lol, worst post of the year nominee. Miller only has one catch on the year so far, he should be angry at that. Feed him the ball.

We need Miller to be something other than an axe at the legs of Trubisky's confidence. This won't end well, cut it out as soon as you see it.

Wimms, Ridley at the Y, and move Gabriel to the slot with reduced snaps and more gadget plays.

Done. Cut him out now before he makes a fool of himself and destroys his value.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
This absolutely harmless comment has people up in arms? Imagine thinking your QBs confidence is so fragile that this comment is harmful to him or the team.
View attachment 2965

Its not the first time. It shows he is simmering already and these signs have always been evident. Today its this comment, or throwing his arms up on the field instead of reacting correctly and blocking for Shaheen on the play he also had a mini-tantrum.

What is it tomorrow?

I say lets not find out.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I did google it and there is nothing that he said.

Its

1. A pattern of attitude he has displayed since drafted about expectations.
2. Complaining after a win on instagram
3. His mini-tantrum because he didn't get the ball on a completed pass to Shaheen he should have only been worried about blocking for.

This is how it begins. It needs to be taken seriously, he needs to feel the backlash and shape up or gtfo.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I can't blame Miller for a second.

The offense is garbage, the passing game is infuriating and the receivers minus Robinson are playing like trash, and where is Miller in this? On the fucking sideline, while Nagy trots out Gabriel, Cohen and Patterson to run around like they have no fucking clue what they're doing. Why? Because they all can't run routes!

How many times have we seen Miller on the field these last two games? This is a guy Pace and Nagy prioritized in the 2018 draft with a 2nd round trade-up and they're passing him up in favor of Cordarelle fucking Patterson!? That is bordering on willful negligence.

Trubisky doesn't need his cunting for balls in the back of his mind on ANY play.

Get him the fuck out.

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
miller's post was harmless.

dude needs to keep his mouth shut outside the building, but imo he deserves to be frustrated. Trubs has a blind spot when it comes to Miller. maybe cause he is always the second or third read.