Anthony Miller: Cut the Cancer out Now

Porkchop

Liked Posts:
Trubisky doesn't need his cunting for balls in the back of his mind on ANY play.

Get him the fuck out.

Cunting for balls?

He's not out there anywhere near enough to be cunting for balls.

Smdh

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
That's it? This is the only thing he tweeted and people are ready to trade him for it? We all knew he had some cockiness which in turn is confidence which in turn could be a good thing for him but we need to actually target the kid or he's gonna get frustrated because he's a competitor and i could see him teetering on being the player that could start taking it to social media instead of keeping it in house but i need more then a tweet like this before i'm trading a talent like him.
You ain't trading chit and he isnt a kid but I still liked your post.

benplace

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I think this is taken way out of context, read his post again and imagine he is talking about being frustrated with HIMSELF not the team...

redgrange19

Eater of Ham
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
Nagy: He is a weapon for us.

Reality: 1 catch for 2 yards.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
That's it? This is the only thing he tweeted and people are ready to trade him for it? We all knew he had some cockiness which in turn is confidence which in turn could be a good thing for him but we need to actually target the kid or he's gonna get frustrated because he's a competitor and i could see him teetering on being the player that could start taking it to social media instead of keeping it in house but i need more then a tweet like this before i'm trading a talent like him.
Everyone knows you would veto an Anthony Miller trade in your scam fantasy football leagues

mattb78

My threads are FTO !
Liked Posts:
He isn't a #2 receiver unfortunately which means he is always going to be fighting for slot WR or special package reps.

Its pretty clear now Mitch feels much more comfortable throwing to big body receivers.

It would be great for Wims or Ridley to bust out but I don't see that happening.

Looks like Robinson/Gabriel are going to see vast majority of snaps and a rotating slot/3 WR of Miller/Cohen/Wims.

Pegger

President Stoopid
Liked Posts:
Anyone know how AntMill's cancer surgery went?

I googled and couldn't find anything!

anotheridiot

Liked Posts:
I hope Mitch targets him this week, couple tackles and he will be out for the season and we wont have to hear from him any more. Where is Kevin White?

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
This absolutely harmless comment has people up in arms? Imagine thinking your QBs confidence is so fragile that this comment is harmful to him or the team.
View attachment 2965
Not sure the big deal, he was just commenting on the last season of Game of Thrones which he just got around to watching.

Tostada

Liked Posts:
Anthony Milller spoke for the whole defense. If Nagy and Trubisky take offense to it, that's on them. They have to be a bottom 3 offense after week 2. They need to pull their head out of their ass.
The fucking defense has a 3 year head start, they can fucking wait.

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:
I don't get it. What the fuck do Bears fans know about WR's? Nearly every WR in NFL history has some attitude that stems from wanting the ball so they can make plays.

I'm happy that we have a WR that actually seems confident in their abilities and knows when the offense is under performing. Nagy and Mitch should be called out IMO.

To those that are angered by Miller: What do you think Robinson would be saying if he wasn't receiving the brunt of those passes the past two weeks? Even Moose Droppings Mohammed talked some shit.

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:
The fucking defense has a 3 year head start, they can fucking wait.
Bullshit. Everyone is under contract now. Everyone is healthy now. Rosters can flip dramatically based off of $, chemistry and personnel.

You a new Bears fan? How many amazing defenses must we waste? It's 2019. Get your fucking shit together, Nagy.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Trade him somewhere to play with Antonio Brown, Rosen, and Ramsey. We don't need that shit around here. He is a guy who still has some value and might sweeten a trade with Shaheen and reduce draft pick loss to acquire an actual TE.

There are a bunch of TE's who need a move or a change right now.

I say heed the signs and cut the cancer out when its small. This franchise isn't currently built on the me guys model. Ship them all out as soon as they rear their ass head and keep building a team.

#calledit

Gotta give it up to the first ANTMILL hater in the house.

STEEEEEEEP ON DOWN.

That weed musta been mighty fine when you made that post my man, because you read the tea leaves.