Anthony Miller Video

D.J. Moore

The Member
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish

Basically this guy talks about how miller could be one of the best wide outs in the NFL.
He explains this by saying that he wasn't a good prospect at the combine because he was short and had an average 40 and that is why we got him later.
He also states that last year he played with just one arm (dislocation) and that this year he will be playing with two.

Personally I have high hope for him but i still see AR as our number 1.

DaaBears

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Exactly my 2019 #calledit, Anthony Miller to become a true #1 receiver, and potentially a top 10 receiver in 2 years.

Starion

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Great attitude & work ethic from what I hear & see so far also. Dude's gonna ball.

hebs

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
If he's not limited by that shoulder this year, then I expect big things from him in this offense. Trubisky just needs to find him in his progressions and not overthrow him. All things that should improve in their second year in this offense.

legendxofxlink

Whistle Dixie
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nashville Predators
  1. ETSU Buccaneers
  2. Tennessee Volunteers
I think with all these receiving targets, Nagy will get too cute and not use Miller as much. I believe he could be a star in the league, just maybe not on this team.

ARob
Miller
Taylor
Ridley
Wims
Burton
Patterson
Cohen

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
I think with all these receiving targets, Nagy will get too cute and not use Miller as much. I believe he could be a star in the league, just maybe not on this team.

ARob
Miller
Taylor
Ridley
Wims
Burton
Patterson
Cohen

The whole point of having such a talented group is to find the mismatches on defense.

If Miller is good enough he will be the one open and getting the ball.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
The whole point of having such a talented group is to find the mismatches on defense.

That's the thing, he does the first part consistently. Plenty of tape on that last season. Trubisky needs to find him.

Les Grossman

Liked Posts:

ARob
Miller
Taylor
Ridley
Wims
Burton
Patterson
Cohen
I know the Patterson signing is regarded as a good swiss army knife type player, but I really think using him on offense will be a waste of the other talent that the plays should be fed to instead, like ARob, Miller, etc.

Bears_804

Liked Posts:
I know the Patterson signing is regarded as a good swiss army knife type player, but I really think using him on offense will be a waste of the other talent that the plays should be fed to instead, like ARob, Miller, etc.
Outside of the above comment, I think Nagy is going to dial up some WTF cute shit for him that will leave us frustrated, but I also think he will have some splash contributions that make up for it too.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
This offense really isn't predicated on feeding the ball to someone. The only person I can think of that needs touches is Cohen.

Trubisky did not rely on one or even 2 guys last year. He dished the ball around a lot. Players will get their opportunities if they are open.

Rory Sparrow

Liked Posts:
This offense really isn't predicated on feeding the ball to someone. The only person I can think of that needs touches is Cohen.

Trubisky did not rely on one or even 2 guys last year. He dished the ball around a lot. Players will get their opportunities if they are open.

Thats what happens when you don't have a true WR1!!!!

Xuder O'Clam

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
That's the thing, he does the first part consistently. Plenty of tape on that last season. Trubisky needs to find him.

Miller still needs to learn patience, and the speed of route running, and better understand the concepts of Nagy's offense before he can excel. Hard for Trubisky to find him at times, when he is not where he is supposed to be at the right time.

Another full off season, and that should come along.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

So much this. Did people already forget that Nagy got on Miller since last year's training camp for going off script too much? He is such a competitor that he would not run his routes properly for the sake of getting open and the ball thrown to him. That shit doesn't exactly earn you kudos among your teammates or coaches.

To be clear, I love me some Miller but he needs to A, do his job as its scripted and B, tone down that on field emotion a hair. He gets a bit too rowdy the moment anything happens on the field and then wants to scrap with players. He's managed to avoid the ire of refs thus far but that shit won't happen forever.

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

As much as I wish Robinson would get more targets, you really aren't wrong. I know Rory's response was tongue in cheek:

Thats what happens when you don't have a true WR1!!!!
But so much of what ARob does well is stuff that doesn't show up on the stat sheet. I think he is the most underrated 'cog' on this team, as there isn't a facet of his game that is a weakness. He excels at all areas, and could easily put up top 5 WR numbers if fed the targets. But, he's a total team guy that isn't concerned with his own numbers, and that's even better than having someone with more tangible production but performs at the position less efficiently.

I'm positive Robinson is very highly regarded internally, and around the league. For whatever reason, CCS is kinda indifferent on him. This is weird, cus I'm not usually on the 'homer' side of these player arguments here.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
As much as I wish Robinson would get more targets, you really aren't wrong. I know Rory's response was tongue in cheek:

But so much of what ARob does well is stuff that doesn't show up on the stat sheet. I think he is the most underrated 'cog' on this team, as there isn't a facet of his game that is a weakness. He excels at all areas, and could easily put up top 5 WR numbers if fed the targets. But, he's a total team guy that isn't concerned with his own numbers, and that's even better than having someone with more tangible production but performs at the position less efficiently.

I'm positive Robinson is very highly regarded internally, and around the league. For whatever reason, CCS is kinda indifferent on him. This is weird, cus I'm not usually on the 'homer' side of these player arguments here.

Rory and Remy (and me a little bit) discussed this during the season. I think Rory and I both agreed Robinson is a great route runner and commands a lot of attention on the field.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Exactly my 2019 #calledit, Anthony Miller to become a true #1 receiver, and potentially a top 10 receiver in 2 years.

This would bring me happiness.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
As long as he's used correctly, and getting as many or more yards than the other guys on his touches overall, he'll be an asset and help create some mismatches for his mates just by being on the field.

Miller is small and not a speed demon, Gabriel is tiny and Ridley is slow. They have other attributes but Mitch will need to be accurate and timely to get the most out of these guys.