Anybody have experience with cutting (weight loss)

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
It's not that big of a deal, just annoying until I finally go. With me, it's a stimulation issue, not a bulk issue. Fiber creates bulk. Mine, it just sits there right below the belly for hours. Then when it comes out, it's massive. For whatever reason, things like bread and grains help stimulate the bowel better. Have not noticed a difference either way with veggies.
Don't think that's a unique thing. The way bread and grains are heavily processed makes them easily digestible which will make for a faster turnaround time from ingestion to dump. Doesn't mean it's better for you. The reason these breads and grains are enriched with vitamins is cause the naturally occurring ones are lost in the processing of it. Even adding these nutrients to grains and breads is of little help considering the antinutrients they bring which inhibit the absorption of those added nutrients.

Probably something that will work itself out the longer you go without. Any drastic change in diet could bring on such a thing. It ain't nothing but a thing though.

ShiftyDevil

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Washington Huskies
I’m currently 5’7 weighing in at 193 with 40% muscle mass and I’m about to enter the “cutting” phase of my work out routine, does anybody have experience with this? I lift 4 days a week and cardio 2 times a week and all the online “how many calories should I eat while cutting” calculators say 2300 calories a day but that seems a bit high. Is that normal?

Figure out your TDEE. Subtract 500 calories from that. You'll cut slowly without losing muscle mass.

Example, I lift 6 days a week (PPL). 3 Hikes per week, ~13 miles.

5'10" 210, my maintenance is about 2800.

BearFanJohn

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My guess would be people who have these type problems are leaning too much on dairy products and/or unnecessarily steering away from vegetables. Clean Keto actually incorporates a good amount of fibrous vegetables which would likely aid that.

Because not injecting known toxins and disease into humans is obviously a bad idea and proof of only more disease with increased rates of vaccination actually proves how much they work.

giphy.gif

You believe in voodoo, too? Ouija boards? Aliens? Lock Ness monster?

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish

Ask him how many children were murdered at the Sandy Hook massacre.

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
Don't think that's a unique thing. The way bread and grains are heavily processed makes them easily digestible which will make for a faster turnaround time from ingestion to dump. Doesn't mean it's better for you. The reason these breads and grains are enriched with vitamins is cause the naturally occurring ones are lost in the processing of it. Even adding these nutrients to grains and breads is of little help considering the antinutrients they bring which inhibit the absorption of those added nutrients.

Probably something that will work itself out the longer you go without. Any drastic change in diet could bring on such a thing. It ain't nothing but a thing though.

Probably. If I wanted to explore it to one day, I might. I just have no reason to at this moment as my weight is good. Probably did put on 1 or 2 LBs in the last week though from eating my daughters halloween candy. Finally took it to work for the fatties.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
You're such a dweeb.
Please... for the love of Cthulhu... don't
You'll be happy to know the answer is 0. I mean who wouldn't be happy to know that besides that sick fuck, Number51?
Probably. If I wanted to explore it to one day, I might. I just have no reason to at this moment as my weight is good. Probably did put on 1 or 2 LBs in the last week though from eating my daughters halloween candy. Finally took it to work for the fatties.
Not trying to push anything on you but weight loss was not the primary thing Keto was designed for. It was designed to mimic fasting and heal from disease. Not only do many people use it for that purpose to this day but medical science continues to explore the different diseases a keto diet could be most effective against. Burning ketones as fuel is also considered a superior source of fuel. if Trubisky was in ketosis, he definitely wouldn't suck as much as he does.

Again, not trying to push anything, just taking the opportunity to inform that keto is not your typical diet aimed at just losing weight. People are using it to heal from a variety of autoimmune diseases, even fight cancer and just to feel more energetic overall. Weight loss, with Keto, just comes cause the body is much more inclined to burn stored fat once it switches its primary energy sources from sugar to ketones.

Even if you think you have no need for it now, still good to have knowledge of these type things going forward.

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
You'll be happy to know the answer is 0. I mean who wouldn't be happy to know that besides that sick fuck, Number51?

The guys that started that conspiracy theory were found guilty in court and forced to admit it was a hoax. Spitting on the graves of children when everyone knows the truth is fucking sick.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
The guys that started that conspiracy theory were found guilty in court and forced to admit it was a hoax. Spitting on the graves of children when everyone knows the truth is fucking sick.
You're a sick fuck.

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
You're a sick fuck.

Everyone that started the hoax is being found guilty in court, the sources of this sick fantasy are paying out lawsuits, the publisher has taken your twisted bible of lies off the shelf. You just won't give it up.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Everyone that started the hoax is being found guilty in court, the sources of this sick fantasy are paying out lawsuits, the publisher has taken your twisted bible of lies off the shelf. You just won't give it up.

Maybe one day maybe you will wake up. Maybe you'll get even more naive and stupid as you age. Who knows? I just know you're a sick fuck.

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Maybe one day maybe you will wake up. Maybe you'll get even more naive and stupid as you age. Who knows? I just know you're a sick fuck.

Everyone that was preaching this lie a few years ago has given up, the authors of your source book, Alex Jones, everybody except you. That sounds like a real sickness.

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Man oh man, does this make so much sense. The op is a chunky manlet. He would have to stand on a stool to stare these baby blues down.