Are you rooting for Big D*** Nick or Little Brain Mitch?

gobullschi

Liked Posts:
Mitch 100%

I’d like to see Mitch with a competent offensive line, an improved receiving core, and at least an average running attack before I write him off. I can’t comprehend why anyone would be rooting against Mitch. He has a significantly higher ceiling than Foles because of his mobility, but if he’s not going to use it like in 2019 give me Foles.

hebs

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
The question is a little off putting.

Every year I’m rooting for the Bears to win the Super Bowl! I don’t give a F#ck if that takes Donald Trump sacrificing Nancy Pelosi on the blood alter in Goodell’s office to bring Walter Payton back from the dead to QB this team to make it happen!

fx1718

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Im rooting for The Bears. Best case for the Bears would be for Mitch to come back and turn it around. Low percentage chance obviously.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Mitch 100%

I’d like to see Mitch with a competent offensive line, an improved receiving core, and at least an average running attack before I write him off. I can’t comprehend why anyone would be rooting against Mitch. He has a significantly higher ceiling than Foles because of his mobility, but if he’s not going to use it like in 2019 give me Foles.

And good TE play which is big for the Nagy offense.

Milky

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Im rooting for The Bears. Best case for the Bears would be for Mitch to come back and turn it around. Low percentage chance obviously.
Pretty much this in a nutshell. The absolute best case scenario is Mitch stepping up. Then Pace can franchise Mitch make him prove it again then talk extension.

What’s more likely is Foles elevates the position just enough to part ways with Mitch and the QB carousel continues.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
It's like a fight between 2 lesser fighters. Bears still don't have the answer to the QB position going forward.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Donator
Liked Posts:
We've seen what Mitch can do with this offense. Let's see what Foles can do.

Our defense is great, and there's 52 other guys on the roster who deserve to have competent QB play.

Having a different OB out there not only helps evaluate Mitch, it also helps evaluate Nagy. If a former SB MVP can't work Nagy's offense, then no one can. And we can start a new coaching search sooner.

legendxofxlink

Whistle Dixie
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nashville Predators
  1. ETSU Buccaneers
  2. Tennessee Volunteers
Bears luck:

Pace waives Mitchs 5th year option.

Foles is average and has a 3 INT half against a good defense mid season.

Mitch comes in and absolutely dominates a couple games, mostly with his legs because defenses didn’t gameplan for it, then tapers off towards the end of the season.

Bears lose in NFC championship game and Mitch has a very pedestrian day...

Pace will sign the boy to 150m contract.

Leomaz

Pissing people off the right way!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
I “root” for the Bears.....it’s not an individual team sport.......just 1 mans opinion.

Midway Fields

CCS Quarterback Guru
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
We've seen what Mitch can do with this offense. Let's see what Foles can do.

Our defense is great, and there's 52 other guys on the roster who deserve to have competent QB play.

Having a different OB out there not only helps evaluate Mitch, it also helps evaluate Nagy. If a former SB MVP can't work Nagy's offense, then no one can. And we can start a new coaching search sooner.

I would agree we need a chance to evaluate Nagy. There are little pockets of when Chase Daniel played well and the offense looked completely different. When he was making the proper reads, distributing the balls, the offense looked to have better flow and rhythm.

However, I am glad they are making this an open competition. Last year all the bears reporters and some people I know who went to Bourbonnais said Mitch did not look good in training camp. I want Foles to outperform so soundly it isn’t even a question.

Mdbearz

Liked Posts:
I think, Foles was brought in to push Trubisky, and if Trubisky does not answer the mail, Foles will start.....

I am predicting that Foles will start, not because he blows away Trubisk, but because Trubisky will not be able to handle the competition.

Im rooting for Both to make it hard on the coaching staff to pick, and ultimately I am rooting for Trubisky.

gwharris2254

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I agree with @NCChiFan

But, if I were Foles I would be practicing my first two/three explosive steps, playing handball daily, and would be Adding obstacles on the court to try and get around .... because the reality behind our oline needs that type of QB