Are you rooting for Big D*** Nick or Little Brain Mitch?

Mdbearz

Liked Posts:
Foles has a great postseason record. He is playoff tested. Bears just need to keep him healthy going into the playoffs and anything can happen in a one and done. The 14-2 Ravens with a PLUS 250 point differential found out first hand when they got knocked off, lol.
You make a great point, the Ravens with the most elusive QB in the game still lost.

Foles may be slow but he has pretty good pocket awareness and knows how to slide up in the pocket and has enough height that he can throw over the heads of his lineman.

Look I'm not saying that Foles is going to win us a SB, but I honestly think that we can see improvements from the QB, because Foles might just be better than Trubisky at everything BUT speed.

Jack Lantern

Liked Posts:
You make a great point, the Ravens with the most elusive QB in the game still lost.

Foles may be slow but he has pretty good pocket awareness and knows how to slide up in the pocket and has enough height that he can throw over the heads of his lineman.

Look I'm not saying that Foles is going to win us a SB, but I honestly think that we can see improvements from the QB, because Foles might just be better than Trubisky at everything BUT speed.

Yep, say what you want about Foles but he's shown up in the postseason while some guys freeze under the brighter lights.

Lamar Jackson is now 0-2 in the playoffs. That elusiveness of Lamar? He's taken 11 sacks in 2 playoff losses.

Last edited: