Are you rooting for Big D*** Nick or Little Brain Mitch?

msadows

Liked Posts:
Gee a Super Bowl MVP vs a guy who looks like a deformed teddy bear and throws like one to boot. How ever am I going to decide?

I don't care who wins anymore, but meatball, if mitch does well you do realize we didn't waste the highest draft pick this organization has ever had, right?

Obviously, for the organization, its in the best interest for mitch to succeed this year.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
I don't care who wins anymore, but meatball, if mitch does well you do realize we didn't waste the highest draft pick this organization has ever had, right?

Obviously, for the organization, its in the best interest for mitch to succeed this year.

You started early today, I see.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
We are better off with mitchel becoming the qb whatever pace was envisioning when he drafted him. I don’t see it happening so whoever shows any competence between the two I’m good with them starting. Won’t amount to shit with this whack ass playbook anyways

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
The question is a little off putting.

Every year I’m rooting for the Bears to win the Super Bowl! I don’t give a F#ck if that takes Donald Trump sacrificing Nancy Pelosi on the blood alter in Goodell’s office to bring Walter Payton back from the dead to QB this team to make it happen!
Couldn't it be Nancy sacrificing Trump?
That would make it a win win situation.

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
See, now this is meatball

Excuse me?

That’s not going to happen though. The sooner you realize this, the sooner you can get onto living a less angry, more productive life.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Excuse me?

That’s not going to happen though. The sooner you realize this, the sooner you can get onto living a less angry, more productive life.

He is going to have to climb out of the bottle first.

SlickWilly

Team Ignore Member #2
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Detroit Pistons
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
I'm rooting for a perma ban of the OP, but doubt it happens.

NCChiFan

Bald, fat, toothless
Donator
Liked Posts:
Not sure how you see this. If both are equal Trubs plays IMO. Foles would have too clearly out play Trubisky to get the start. If so he deserves it. If they were looking to replace Trubisky they would have brought in someone better then Foles. His stats were worse then Trubisky's last year. He is paid back up money too.
Not equal. Foles has won a Superbowl. Can't say that about Mitch. In fairness, I do think there is a chance Mitch wins the starting position coming po ut of camp. Small chance, but a chance none the less.

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
The question is a little off putting.

Every year I’m rooting for the Bears to win the Super Bowl! I don’t give a F#ck if that takes Donald Trump sacrificing Nancy Pelosi on the blood alter in Goodell’s office to bring Walter Payton back from the dead to QB this team to make it happen!
source.gif

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Mitch, if Mitch improves than there's a lot of promise.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Excuse me?

I don't think it will happen either. You're just the dumb meatball who DOESN'T want it to happen. There is a difference. I'm sorry if you cant get it through your head why it would be good for this organization if the #2 overall pick somehow figured it out.

BTW, I'm pretty sure I'm not the one coming on this forum after a 1 month absence to insult people(Thats Grimson, HHM).

msadows

Liked Posts:
Not equal. Foles has won a Superbowl. Can't say that about Mitch. In fairness, I do think there is a chance Mitch wins the starting position coming po ut of camp. Small chance, but a chance none the less.

Skill wise I think they are about equal. Yes, foles won a superbowl, but so did flacco. Foles was excellent in that playoff run, but he's proven through his career to be anything but excellent. The guy is up and down, just like mitch. The difference is he has a more proven track record.

2018 mitch is about as good if not better than big dick nick. Issue is you don't know if you'll ever see that mitch again.

NCChiFan

Bald, fat, toothless
Donator
Liked Posts:
Skill wise I think they are about equal. Yes, foles won a superbowl, but so did flacco. Foles was excellent in that playoff run, but he's proven through his career to be anything but excellent. The guy is up and down, just like mitch. The difference is he has a more proven track record.

2018 mitch is about as good if not better than big dick nick. Issue is you don't know if you'll ever see that mitch again.
Let's hope the Superbowl MVP quarterback shows up this year in THAT form.

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini

Yo msadows is this just a passing phase....or are u gonna keep referring to Nick Foles as "big dick nick"? ?