Article on Biggest Recent Draft Mistakes

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Donator
Liked Posts:
I for one, cannot believe Leonard Floyd didn't turn out like Von Miller. /s
- and Adam Shaheen didn't turn out like Rob Gronkowski.
- Jury is still out on Anthony Miller becoming Steve Smith. He needs to keep his arm in his socket this year.

What was the Kevin White comp around here? Jerry Rice??

Aquineas

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
It’s fun to clown on Pace for this but every GM fucks up the draft.
49ers were just in the SB, drafted 2 busts in the 1st, in the same draft while passing on the QB that beat them in the super bowl.
If I'm honest, this is pretty much true. Even the mighty Patriots have a shitshow history of draft picks in the first-round.

msadows

Liked Posts:
This article is shit.
Trubs worst pick in history? Uhm.. Jamarcus Russell? Garbage.

Didn't read it but if the article seriously says that it had to have been written by a 15 year old. More than likely a job by WCBF's younger brother.

Trubisky isn't even close to being the biggest QB bust of all time, much less worst pick in nfl history.

Merited, or not, the guy has a pro bowl under his belt.

FoCo

Liked Posts:
The article is the 7 biggest busts of the last 5 years.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
Didn't read it but if the article seriously says that it had to have been written by a 15 year old. More than likely a job by WCBF's younger brother.

Trubisky isn't even close to being the biggest QB bust of all time, much less worst pick in nfl history.

I have noticed that when you are drunk you tend to get angry and rage post, but is it too much to respectfully ask you to stop PMing me feet pics as well? And no, the toe rings do not help either.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

Article states in franchise history.

mecha

Liked Posts:
are these people on heroin? I get Cade McNown went 10 picks after where Trubisky went, but that dude didn't even play a whole season I don't think. and he was jettisoned in year 2. tradecade.com ! Cedric Benson, 2 picks later, he didn't survive his first contract with the team either.

I don't know about worst ever man, unless you take exclusively into account what it took to get him. I still don't agree with that move. but F it.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Donator
Liked Posts:
are these people on heroin? I get Cade McNown went 10 picks after where Trubisky went, but that dude didn't even play a whole season I don't think. and he was jettisoned in year 2. tradecade.com ! Cedric Benson, 2 picks later, he didn't survive his first contract with the team either.

I don't know about worst ever man, unless you take exclusively into account what it took to get him. I still don't agree with that move. but F it.

Curtis Enis. What was he? The 4th pick & 1st RB overall, and they had to convert him to fullback because he got so slow after a knee injury.

mecha

Liked Posts:
Curtis Enis. What was he? The 4th pick & 1st RB overall, and they had to convert him to fullback because he got so slow after a knee injury.

forgot about that lad. Rashaan Salaam, another champion. Bears spending 1st round picks on RBs is almost as silly as Al Davis drafting a kicker in the 1st... except that guy was actually super good. but fucking wow.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I for one, cannot believe Leonard Floyd didn't turn out like Von Miller. /s
- and Adam Shaheen didn't turn out like Rob Gronkowski.
- Jury is still out on Anthony Miller becoming Steve Smith. He needs to keep his arm in his socket this year.

What was the Kevin White comp around here? Jerry Rice??

Few GMs fuck up high draft picks like Pace though. I would challenge anyone to find a GM with 4 top 10 picks that came away with a worse return than White, Floyd, Trubs and Smith. It is truly remarkable to get it so wrong that high in the draft and all in a row to boot.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
This article is shit.
Trubs worst pick in history? Uhm.. Jamarcus Russell? Garbage.

No you just didn't bother to read. It says top 7 draft mistakes of the past 5 years ie since Pace has been GM. So 2015 draft to now.

Bears fans are so sensitive. Quick to white knight for Pace without even bothering to read what the article actually says. The article title is literally.

Ranking the 7 Biggest Draft Mistakes of the Past 5 Years

msadows

Liked Posts:
I have noticed that when you are drunk you tend to get angry and rage post, but is it too much to respectfully ask you to stop PMing me feet pics as well? And no, the toe rings do not help either.

Sure, when you get your first taste of vagina will be the first.

msadows

Liked Posts:
No you just didn't bother to read. It says top 7 draft mistakes of the past 5 years ie since Pace has been GM. So 2015 draft to now.

Bears fans are so sensitive. Quick to white knight for Pace without even bothering to read what the article actually says. The article title is literally.

Ranking the 7 Biggest Draft Mistakes of the Past 5 Years

I read it finally, the recap article(since its an article of an article) says that trubisky would wind up the biggest draft bust in franchise history.

Which still isn't true. Without looking it up I can name a ton worse than him, sadly.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Also, the fact mariota is just an "honorable mention" is a joke.

He's every bit as bad as trubisky and has had 5 years to prove it instead of3. After his second season he seemed to jump ship reaaaaal quick.

Seems like its the same story with good ol mitchy. Thank god it didn't take pace/nagy 5 years to figure that out tho.