As a Trubs supporter, I think the writing is on the wall..

JUSTFINGWIN

Liked Posts:
We'll probably draft another QB in the first next year regardless how anyone plays.

IMO, It would take a minor miracle for Trubisky to be back next year. Foles would have to get injured, and Mitch would have to play like he never has before in 5 or 6 games.

My guess now is that Foles will be mentoring a rookie next year while Mitch is playing in Carolina or Miami or some shit.
That would mean Pace is gone too because no way in hell does ownership trust him to evaluate and pick another QB in the first round.

Visionman

Liked Posts:
My response was more about the attitude of I am top dog and there is no chance you are taking my starting job...

Does Mitch have that trait?.. didn't think so
He has that attitude because he's been their unquestioned starter for umpteen years. And because he's an egotistical douchbag...

Chicago4Life

Liked Posts:
it will be interesting to see how mitch comes out now that he's truly fighting for this job.

Mdbearz

Liked Posts:
Any chance that if both play well (assuming injury) we would be able to trade one of them? I guess that would mean we need to take the 5th year option with Mitch.

SD Bears

Liked Posts:
Oh they exist. They are the ones dying rn from drinking aquarium cleaner to treat their Chinavirushoaxes.

Cool story until you realize they gave thousands of dollars to democrat PACs and candidates over the past 2 years. I'm defending accuracy, not Trump.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Cool story until you realize they gave thousands of dollars to democrat PACs and candidates over the past 2 years. I'm defending accuracy, not Trump.
Um whomst is "they" please?

Thanks.

Chris Sojka

Liked Posts:
Who thinks Foles can escspe the picket 10 times a game in the first 3.5 seconds?

He is immobile.