As of right now

Toast88

Liked Posts:
The best case scenario is that the Bears win their first home game against the Vikings on Nov. 16.

Nov. 16.

That's how long it will have taken to get the first home win (if they can indeed beat Minnesota).

Depressing.

Trump32

Liked Posts:
I would rather watch a full season of the Bears going 0-16 than watch 10 minutes of hockey/soccer (same thing)

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
I would rather watch a full season of the Bears going 0-16 than watch 10 minutes of hockey/soccer (same thing)
Soccer is terrific. The World Cup is the greatest sporting event in the world. Football is in the minor league in terms of popularity

Darkman

Liked Posts:
Soccer is terrific. The World Cup is the greatest sporting event in the world. Football is in the minor league in terms of popularity

I been following EPL since 2005

Novoitus

Mitch Trubisky Fan
Liked Posts:
hockey is an incredibly intense sport. fun to watch, especially when you're drinking.

and the blackhawks actually win. a lot.

CutlersCorner

Liked Posts:
They should leave the rink up at soldier field... The Bears might be able to get better footing than on the joke of a field they have to play on!!

CutlersCorner

Liked Posts:
If you DON'T like nonstop action, constant scuffles, some of the best rivalries in all of sports, and a game where men are actually allowed to still hit each other than I can understand why a person wouldn't like hockey. I for one love all of the above and I am Getting sick of the patty cake, flag football that the nfl is producing.

Space Invader

Dorkchop
Liked Posts:
The ignorance is strong with this one!

No fucking shit! Way easier to keep up with the rules and schemes of hockey. The ref doesn't throw flags because a star player got hit too hard.

BringBackDitka54

Liked Posts:

Popularity shouldn't determine the greatness of a sport. N'Sync was the most popular band of the 90s, it doesn't mean that they were good.