SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Congrats to them both. Well deserved

choyne35

Liked Posts:
Congrats to them both. Well deserved
Disappointed that Rizzo wasn’t a starter... I mean the biggest national league fan base can’t even vote to get Rizzo in.. I voted several times for all the cubs players that advanced to the 2nd round and I thought for sure cub nation would have the most votes for their own players. I singled out Rizzo since I believe of the positions left after Baez and Contreras he was most deserving at his position... I mean surely there isn’t more Braves and pirates fans out there than cub fans

anotheridiot

Liked Posts:
Disappointed that Rizzo wasn’t a starter... I mean the biggest national league fan base can’t even vote to get Rizzo in.. I voted several times for all the cubs players that advanced to the 2nd round and I thought for sure cub nation would have the most votes for their own players. I singled out Rizzo since I believe of the positions left after Baez and Contreras he was most deserving at his position... I mean surely there isn’t more Braves and pirates fans out there than cub fans

Well, that is what makes us real old even supported the team when they were lovable losers since the 70's fans, were extremely embarrassed by watching the fans that became cub fans in 2016 vote 7 cub position players to the final vote.

The funny thing, is after that debacle, the same fans think they actually counted the votes for the position starters.

To me the only undeserving starter was in CF, should have been Blackmon, but then again, Blackmon might be the only outfielder in the top 9 to even be a reserve. Josh bell, Votto in Ohio, doubt Rizzo makes it again. He cant keep going 0 for April and expect to go.

choyne35

Liked Posts:
You seem upset for literally zero reason.
You called me a fucking idiot on a message board and I have no reason to be upset when you don’t even know me? Pretty sure that is grounds to be upset and the initial name calling was unnecessary therefor I replied with what I did. This is a message board where people are going to disagree and have their own opinions, even fans of the same team but that doesn’t mean you should start calling people fucking idiots that you don’t know and like I said you wouldn’t do that in public to me. Keep being a keyboard/smartphone warrior though because that’s the only place you can feel superior.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
You called me a fucking idiot on a message board and I have no reason to be upset when you don’t even know me? Pretty sure that is grounds to be upset and the initial name calling was unnecessary therefor I replied with what I did. This is a message board where people are going to disagree and have their own opinions, even fans of the same team but that doesn’t mean you should start calling people fucking idiots that you don’t know and like I said you wouldn’t do that in public to me. Keep being a keyboard/smartphone warrior though because that’s the only place you can feel superior.

Link to where I called you a fucking idiot?

If you can't provide one then I just may need to call you that...

Chill out guy

choyne35

Liked Posts:
Well, that is what makes us real old even supported the team when they were lovable losers since the 70's fans, were extremely embarrassed by watching the fans that became cub fans in 2016 vote 7 cub position players to the final vote.

The funny thing, is after that debacle, the same fans think they actually counted the votes for the position starters.

To me the only undeserving starter was in CF, should have been Blackmon, but then again, Blackmon might be the only outfielder in the top 9 to even be a reserve. Josh bell, Votto in Ohio, doubt Rizzo makes it again. He cant keep going 0 for April and expect to go.
Well you do know you have no control over when you are born so liking a team in the 70’s is out of our control but you can control being a bandwagon fan which I’m not at all. I am 35 years old, 36 in August so I grew up watching he cubs in the early 90’s and idolizing Mark Grace because I was a lefty and played 1st base and wore number 17 so by no means am I a bandwagon fan and I liked the cubs down here in Braves country in Tennessee so I could have easily been a Braves fan when they were the team of the 90’s but I wasn’t. I grew up with the cubs down here on WGN about 120 games or more a year and loved them since 90-91 when I started playing baseball

anotheridiot

Liked Posts:
Well you do know you have no control over when you are born so liking a team in the 70’s is out of our control but you can control being a bandwagon fan which I’m not at all. I am 35 years old, 36 in August so I grew up watching he cubs in the early 90’s and idolizing Mark Grace because I was a lefty and played 1st base and wore number 17 so by no means am I a bandwagon fan and I liked the cubs down here in Braves country in Tennessee so I could have easily been a Braves fan when they were the team of the 90’s but I wasn’t. I grew up with the cubs down here on WGN about 120 games or more a year and loved them since 90-91 when I started playing baseball
did not mean to make it sound like I blamed you for voting 7 to the finals. Just tried to get this back on track, I am gullible that way and thought maybe the swordfight would stop.

choyne35

Liked Posts:
He tagged Ommy. Not you.
Ok my bad but grimson again you don’t know when to cool it with the dumbshit and fucking idiots do you? I assumed it was directed at me since I’ve been catching all kinds of hell on this board lately and I initially thought maybe that was for omelet and not me so my bad dude. My apologies

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:

Imagine voting for players to plan in an exhibition game.

Are you sure? Because you’re acting like a 5 year old?

choyne35

Liked Posts:
did not mean to make it sound like I blamed you for voting 7 to the finals. Just tried to get this back on track, I am gullible that way and thought maybe the swordfight would stop.
Ok that’s fine. I didn’t even vote until the 2nd round so when I seen 7 cubs in it I did decided to vote for them. I really didn’t want to see any Braves starting so I had
Hoped that Rizzo could beat out Freeman. The game doesn’t count anymore for home field so it doesn’t matter putting the best team on the field so of course I wanted all cubs deserving or not