My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
Seriously how old are you guys? Early 20’s, maybe 25-26 ? Not even old enough to remember the cubs teams in the 90’s with Dawson, Grace, Sandberg, Dunston
Says the noob fan. I have underwear older than you. Unless you remember watching Adolpho Phillips you are not happening

choyne35

Liked Posts:
Once I get a little more comfortable with my skills I will make it up there to spar with you and @Grimson
krav maga is a
Military hand to hand combat originated by the Israeli army so wouldn’t someone be more skilled in hand to hand combat from a more high profile army like the United States Army? Also having a
Martial arts training to go along with the US army ranger hand to hand training? Im
Asking a serious question because I really don’t know. I also heard Krav Maga is just a bunch of random moves

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
krav maga is a
Military hand to hand combat originated by the Israeli army so wouldn’t someone be more skilled in hand to hand combat from a more high profile army like the United States Army? Also having a
Martial arts training to go along with the US army ranger hand to hand training? Im
Asking a serious question because I really don’t know. I also heard Krav Maga is just a bunch of random moves
No.

choyne35

Liked Posts:
Says the noob fan. I have underwear older than you. Unless you remember watching Adolpho Phillips you are not happening
How am I a new fan? I’ve liked the cubs since 90 dude when they were god awful and you just hoped they would make the playoffs just once. I remember the 97 season that started 0-14

gpphat

2020 CCS Fantasy Football Champ (ESPN League)
Donator
CCS Overall Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Virginia Commonwealth Rams
krav maga is a

It is obvious that you really don't know...with my 5 years pankration experience (and I am far from an expert) I am more confident that all it would take is a gastizein with a RNC to make you cry like a bitch

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
How am I a new fan? I’ve liked the cubs since 90 dude when they were god awful and you just hoped they would make the playoffs just once. I remember the 97 season that started 0-14
Noob. Remember watching Don Young play? I didnt think so.

choyne35

Liked Posts:
It is obvious that you really don't know...with my 5 years pankration experience (and I am far from an expert) I am more confident that all it would take is a gastizein with a RNC to make you cry like a bitch
Awh and it’s obvious you got picked on and beat up a lot as a kid and young adult for you to
Be taking this many martial arts classes, I was just asking a legit question and you know they say that everyone has someone that is better than them at something so just because you think that this Grimson guy is a bad ass doesn’t mean someone else can’t put him in his place, or you yourself can’t be destroyed just because you think you are legit with 5 years of BS training you have done cuz you was sick of being picked on your whole life

choyne35

Liked Posts:
Noob. Remember watching Don Young play? I didnt think so.
No probably not but how is that my fault? You can’t help when you are born dipshit but
You can help from being an asshole so why don’t you start there

gpphat

Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Awh and it’s obvious you got picked on and beat up a lot as a kid and young adult for you to
Be taking this many martial arts classes, I was just asking a legit question and you know they say that everyone has someone that is better than them at something so just because you think that this Grimson guy is a bad ass doesn’t mean someone else can’t put him in his place, or you yourself can’t be destroyed just because you think you are legit with 5 years of BS training you have done cuz you was sick of being picked on your whole life

No one has ever picked a fight with me and now with my pankration training no one will ever want to. You saying there is always someone better is the first smart thing you have said in this thread...unfortunately for you, you are not that person better than @Grimson or @HeHateMe or @gpphat . You are just some noob kid who probably just started following the Cubs after the World Series win. Congrats on being a bandwagon fan

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
This doesn't make sense logically. 2051 I was slammed in lockers when I was in middle school when I was rail thin 2060but all it did was make me work harder2052 and get stronger2053 every day all day and even now since turning 40 I am still grinding and going through a big bag of pea protein every three weeks and a case of sardines every week and am more of a beast now than ever.20582054 2059 Just because someone got bullied doesn't make them weak 2055 20562057

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
This doesn't make sense logically. View attachment 2051 I was slammed in lockers when I was in middle school when I was rail thin View attachment 2060but all it did was make me work harderView attachment 2052 and get strongerView attachment 2053 every day all day and even now since turning 40 I am still grinding and going through a big bag of pea protein every three weeks and a case of sardines every week and am more of a beast now than ever.View attachment 2058View attachment 2054View attachment 2059 Just because someone got bullied doesn't make them weak View attachment 2055View attachment 2056View attachment 2057

Hell yea BROTHER!

Cheers from the dojo!

choyne35

Liked Posts:
No one has ever picked a fight with me and now with my pankration training no one will ever want to. You saying there is always someone better is the first smart thing you have said in this thread...unfortunately for you, you are not that person better than @Grimson or @HeHateMe or @gpphat . You are just some noob kid who probably just started following the Cubs after the World Series win. Congrats on being a bandwagon fan
Noob kid? Im
35 man, hence the 35 after my username. I’ve been a cubs fan since 1990 and grew up idolizing Mark Grace so far from a bandwagon fan. Seen more losing seasons than winning seasons
Seasons

gpphat

Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Noob kid? Im
35 man, hence the 35 after my username. I’ve been a cubs fan since 1990 and grew up idolizing Mark Grace so far from a bandwagon fan. Seen more losing seasons than winning seasons
Seasons

This idiot can't remember his age so he has to put it in his username

giphy.gif