Balance is the Key that Gives Nagy lots of Options while Playcalling

gwharris2254

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
https://www.profootballweekly.com/2018/12/27/balance-is-key-to-chicago-bears-passing-attack/avrvjs4/

The vortex was opening with a comment about Robinson not having 'great' numbers for a Number 1 but was countered in the same statement that he was good.

Robinson is great in our scheme AND so is every skill player we have. Mizell, I feel, the jury is still out on.

This Offense is designed to NOT have One this or One that. It is perfect for the theory of Next Man Up.

When there is no 'primary' anything the solution to solving the BEARs O is not Black and White EZ. Every man can be the go to person during that series as Nagy exploits something he has seen.

As long as the O is consistently burning up the clock, getting 1st downs, and scoring enough points to WIN, the theory of Interchangeable Parts without a number one is perfect for our personnel

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I agree that we should be balanced! :D

gwharris2254

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I agree that we should be balanced! :D

I was kinda hoping that Wims would see a bunch of snaps in preparation for the playoffs. He outplayed White during the preseason and deserves a shot to get some numbers during his rookie year.

Matt2012

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Wisconsin Badgers
I was kinda hoping that Wims would see a bunch of snaps in preparation for the playoffs. He outplayed White during the preseason and deserves a shot to get some numbers during his rookie year.

I would agree if White were getting snaps over him but that isn't the case. Both have been inactive most of the season. Clearly Nagy values having an extra RB over Wims at this point in time. I'm certain we will see much more of Wims next year if he has another great camp and preaseason.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
I bet if you asked him, Nagy would say that short passes are all part of his run game.

Mjiton

Liked Posts:
So Lucks Colts vs Bears Superbowl? 29-17

[video=youtube;wZHeDYfjgxs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wZHeDYfjgxs&t=753s[/video]

gwharris2254

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
The game is played in the rain again ?? And this this time without Ron Turner the BEARs pound the ball with Howard Screen and End around the Colts with Cohen Gabriel and Miller ... Red Zone Shovel pass and Slants to Burton with an occasional Recovered fumble in paydirt to win the Lombardi

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
https://www.profootballweekly.com/2018/12/27/balance-is-key-to-chicago-bears-passing-attack/avrvjs4/

The vortex was opening with a comment about Robinson not having 'great' numbers for a Number 1 but was countered in the same statement that he was good.

Robinson is great in our scheme AND so is every skill player we have. Mizell, I feel, the jury is still out on.

This Offense is designed to NOT have One this or One that. It is perfect for the theory of Next Man Up.

When there is no 'primary' anything the solution to solving the BEARs O is not Black and White EZ. Every man can be the go to person during that series as Nagy exploits something he has seen.

As long as the O is consistently burning up the clock, getting 1st downs, and scoring enough points to WIN, the theory of Interchangeable Parts without a number one is perfect for our personnel

Don't know if it talks about running but besides the next man up in the pass game, Nagy finally finding Howard has made a big difference in diversity and how we can now try to control games in the playoffs.

gwharris2254

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Don't know if it talks about running but besides the next man up in the pass game, Nagy finally finding Howard has made a big difference in diversity and how we can now try to control games in the playoffs.

Absolutely Agree and i think that getting Long back in the lineup is going to help that RoadGrading even more.