Bang Back

Captain Jack Flack

Liked Posts:
As I think back on observing the heat beat my team last night,
There were a few things I observed that disturbed me.

Poor shooting.
I think a major reason for that is that we settle too much for jumpshots against a good defensive team like the Heat.
We were killed in points in the paint.
We should of took the ball to the basket more when our shots were not falling.
At the very least, going to the basket would increase our chances of getting more freethrow attempts or 3point plays. And most importantly it gets the other team in foul trouble. What I'm getting at is just take the friggin ball to the basket more.
My bigger issue was the way the Heat physically beat us up. I'm not insisting that we play dirty but when they bang our guys with elbows we need to bang back.
Send the opposition a message that if you hurt one of ours, we will hurt one of yours.
With all the tech and flagerant fouls yesturday, it gives me an idea of what a series against the Heat will be like. A dirty physical grindy series. In that type of headbanging enviroment, the Bulls better not be passive like yesturday or else get rolled over or worse, another injury.

Yesturday was a good warning and example of the dirty game they will inflict upon us if we indeed do face them in e.c.f.
We will have bang or get banged.

Last edited:

Bear06

Liked Posts:
If the Bulls and Heat meet in the ECF it will be a battle to the death.

Captain Jack Flack

Liked Posts:
Rose didn't play, and Korver was 0fer....

I'm not that worried, TBQH.

Neither was Bosh who gave us a lot of problems last E.C.F

And even if Rose did play and if Korver wasn't off, it wouldn't have changed the dirty, physical, banger style game they threw at us.

Last edited:

NCChiFan

Bald, fat, toothless
Donator
Liked Posts:
Sadly, yet again, Boozer when MIA vs miami... Not sure why he has a mental block about scoring on the Heat but he does.

Wade should get a few games suspension for that shove, but sadly, Lebron didn't get squat for his bow to Lucas last meeting.

Captain Jack Flack

Liked Posts:
If anything, the Heat would be just as hard on Rose, if not worse.
My main point is that the Bulls may have to get dirty to get past an obviously physically stronger and more talented Heat core. Don't think that Lebitch or DeeDee Wade will hesitate to throw the elbows or stick out there foot at a running Rose. Don't underestimate the Heats hunger. The pressure to get to the finals is much higher on the Heat with the Big 3 experiment in its second season.
I'm pretty sure management in Miami is aware that if they don't win a ring in the next year, everyone in Miami will be crying about which one of the 3 star combo will have to be traded.

Captain Jack Flack

Liked Posts:
Sadly, yet again, Boozer when MIA vs miami... Not sure why he has a mental block about scoring on the Heat but he does.

Wade should get a few games suspension for that shove, but sadly, Lebron didn't get squat for his bow to Lucas last meeting.

It appears that Boozer can't jump any more under the basket and the missed pointblank range lay ups are quite embaressing. I wonder how his children felt last night in the stands.

I wouldn't count on the refs. I think they are going to let the banging go on like in the 90s.

B18

Fresh Legs
Liked Posts:
I'll always be worried about game against the heat. Because these last few weeks playing like this we won't stand a chance against them. Roses health is the deciding factor of the entire year.

nwfisch

Hall of Famer
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Minnesota United FC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
I wonder if this account will become inactive in a matter of hours :thinking:

Captain Jack Flack

Liked Posts:
I'll always be worried about game against the heat. Because these last few weeks playing like this we won't stand a chance against them. Roses health is the deciding factor of the entire year.

Deja vu

That was the problem last season.
To much of depending on 1 man.
Brewer and Rips scoring combined was Bogans like lastnight.

Last edited:

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
we need a enforcer on this squad....somebody thats just out there to goon it up

sign sheed

Last edited:

Captain Jack Flack

Liked Posts:
Hmmmmmm, sounds like a case of cloak and dagger if you ask me. :thinking:

Maybe you should look into it.

In order to unlock the secret code, you will have to defuse the bomb inside your atari5200 video game cartridge before the Russians get a hold of the documents.

Glide2keva

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
If the Bulls get dirty and play like Miami did, they would get suspended. Let that had been Noah or Gibson that shoved Wade to the floor like that. They would've been thrown out of the game immediately and would have to sit a game. Since it was Wade, it was no big deal.

But we can't blame the refs though.

lebron and Wade can yell and scream at them and not get a technical. But none of that matters.

The Bulls won't beat them if they aren't allowed to fight fire with fire.

RC_Skinny22

Sharpshooter
Donator
Liked Posts:
If the Bulls get dirty and play like Miami did, they would get suspended. Let that had been Noah or Gibson that shoved Wade to the floor like that. They would've been thrown out of the game immediately and would have to sit a game. Since it was Wade, it was no big deal.

lebron and Wade can yell and scream at them and not get a technical. But none of that matters.

I still can´t believe that Wade didn´t get ejected!

houheffna

Ignoring Idiots
Liked Posts:

I just noticed this...I see you are more than prepared to blame the refs for the Bulls possible demise.

Why don't you tell the Bulls to MAN UP!!! Why is that? Stop with the excuses man...it won't prove much.

RC_Skinny22

Sharpshooter
Donator
Liked Posts:
I just noticed this...I see you are more than prepared to blame the refs for the Bulls possible demise.

Why don't you tell the Bulls to MAN UP!!! Why is that? Stop with the excuses man...it won't prove much.

I don´t like to blame the refs for a loss, too.

But I think a couple of bad calls can change the momentum of a game quickly. And if the refs allow one team to play tougher defense than the other, that can bring you out of your game plan. Especially if your defense is what you count on.

Not saying it happened but I´m just saying it generally.

But before you blame the refs you should blame the Bulls halfcourt offense! 8 minutes without a FG is just bad!